Chapter 45: Running Free

-Chapter 45-

Sang Sorenson's POV:

A man with a goatee had to drag me down the hall kicking and screaming. "Let me go!" I shrieked as he grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking me hard to my feet. I tried to fall like dead weight to the floor; pieces of my hair tore away from my scalp and tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

I wasn't about to be brought to any place with a bed. Not while I was naked prisoner of this fucking place.

My heart was thundering so loudly I could barely hear the dirty words the goatee man was hissing my way.

He caught me by the chain connecting my handcuffs and this time I was forced to my feet for good.

The steel cuffs dug into my wrists, causing the wounds there to bleed more.

No, no, no, no!

I wasn't going to go with this guy! Hell, no! Mother had told me I would be kidnapped one day. She said it was because I put it out there...whatever it was, Mother was right.

She said once I was kidnapped, they would rape me. Having my breasts touched was bad enough. I couldn't imagine if they were to...

I squeezed my eyes closed, letting free a squeal of rage as the man marched me forward through a long corridor.

We passed several unmarked doors. I heard cries behind some; the sound was barely human.

Mother said after the men raped me, they would kill me.

They would throw my body in a lake or a field and that would be the end.

I swallowed hard, stumbling as I was dragged forward. I didn't want to die.

"Stop your blubbering, bitch," the goatee man growled, jerking my chain.

Pain cut across my wrists and I swore. I didn't want to die. This was not the end for me.

"This is your room. Byron said you have nice tits. Tonight we will find out if your pussy is just as nice--"

Well, that was the final straw for me.

I threw myself forward, slamming into the man with full force. He wasn't expecting it, and collided with the wall. His head hit, hard. Harder than I expected.

And there was blood.

I stumbled back before the blood touched my feet.

His neck was at an odd angle.

I was pretty sure I killed him.

And then I was running.

I flew down the maze of hallways, silencing my footsteps to that of a ninja, my blonde hair like a ribbon behind me.

Don't believe what they tell you. Running naked is awkward as hell. I had one arm trying to hold my breasts still, and the other wrapped around my middle, trying to hide away all that bare skin.

I broke out into a long corridor lined with dark steel doors. There were numbers on them raging from 1 to...well I couldn't see past 15 and I knew better than to turn down that way.

Where was the exit? There to had to be an exit!

I tried to take a deep breath, but it was like I couldn't get enough air. I was spinning. I couldn't focus.

Breathe, damn it Sang! I innerly screamed at myself, and the next inhale came shakilly.

I took another, quieting myself enough that I heard footsteps coming my way.