Chapter 100: ULTRA CHAPTER

-Chapter 100-

Matthew Eli's POV:

"What do you mean you locked her in the fucking closet?" I hissed outside the hotel room. TBH I was drunk as all hell, but this was game time baby.

"I mean I tied her up and locked her in the closet." Turner shrugged before smiling boyishly as he unlocked the door and we stepped inside. Even in my drunken stupor I sensed danger.

Danger, Will Robertson. Danger!

I shifted into drunk badass mode, which was a lot like sober badass mode except I was more trigger-happy. Yes. I'm aware of my shortcomings in this world.

"Sang's in here. I tied her to a nice wooden chair so there's no way she got out." Turner threw open the door and Brandon tensed behind me.

There was no one in the closet. No one was coming out of the closet. Ha. I began loading bullets into my gun. I always kept a few loose bullets in the pockets of my jeans. I liked the way they jingled.

"Well, fuck. Where do you think she'd--" Thwap! Turner was knocked to his hands and knees, looking dazed as a sexy little blonde tried to beat him to death with an umbrella. Thwap thwap thwap!

Brandon tried to pull Sang off and she roared at him like an angry little panda. A sexy panda.

Soon the three were brawling on the carpet and Sang was beating the hell out of both of them. She caught Brandon in the side of the head with the metal rod and he went down hard, taking Sang with him. Both men were trying not to hurt her and it was the only reason that there were any openings for Sang to hurt them instead.

It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me. I was laughing so hard it hurt. Sang was screaming for blood. She had left claw marks down Turner's face. Brandon was growling at her and it took both of them holding down her arms and legs for Sang to finally realize I was in the room too.

"Matt?" Clearly she was surprised. Her chest was heaving with exhaustion as she stared up at me with wide green eyes framed by long blonde eyelashes.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled at her.

"You're a bad guy?!"

Wait what?

"You had this guy kidnap me? What the hell? Did you only save me back in the sex ring so you could sell me back? I saw the folder!"

What folder? Someone had a folder?

Turner defended me. "If you read the folder, you'd realize that Matthew has a bounty on his head too. The sex ring is more concerned with his capture rather than yours."

Understanding flashed in the girl's eyes. "You're the one who kidnapped me."

"Cute, aren't I?"

Sang tried to smack him.

"What, you don't like guys from Brooklyn?"

"Maybe she's confused by your blondielocks." Brandon chuckled. His hands were secure on Sang's ankles. "Most men in the north east have brown hair and here you are looking like a perfect candidate for the Arian Brotherhood."

"What the hell, Brandon! That's so not okay!"

"Political correctness is not my strong suit. Why do you think I kill people for a living?"

"Guys, let her up," I said, barely shoving Turner. He fell right on his ass.

Sang was seething. "He broke my phone, Matt. You should freaking shoot him in the kneecap! A knee for a phone!"