Chapter 97: Long Time No See

A/N- SHOUT OUT:

I just wanted to give a special shout out to: Beaubeaubeau90210 StarlightSeeker dijabee 20kreegerj Hanne19 amaylen AcademyPrincess EmileeMonroe canubelieve jacq1194 and rosebud024 for your frequent comments and support! Love you guys!

Also if you're looking for more Academy fanfiction: rosebud024 AcademyPrincess amaylen are some names to check out! Also, I'm just in love with Reversed by smiley_rileyxx and Pretty in Pink by Beaubeaubeau90210 (both Academy!!) (Beau you crack me up 😂😂😂)

And then there is jacq1194 who is the reason I started this fanfiction and she--

*jacq1194 runs down the hall and tackles me. We go crashing to the floor* "You can't tell them!"

*me: scratches back of head* "You sure? I thought we should get the word out..."

"Not. Yet."

*grinning* "Well, we will just put that on the back burner for now. Jacq1194istotallygoingtobepostingthegreatestfanfictionIhaveeverhadthehonorofproofreadingandyoushouldtotallygofollowhersoyou'llbenotifiedwhensheputsitup. Cough. Academy. Cough."

"Arkie!"

"Jacq!" *dodges the shoe she chucks at me and goes running down the hall* "Anyway you guys rock and let the story commence!"
-----

Matthew Eli's POV:

"Why would I shoot you three times? Are you fucking kidding me? You knocked me into oncoming traffic and had a gun aimed at my chest!" I was furious. It was Brandon fucking Cross which could only mean that Sang's pursuer was Turner Jones.

Brandon sat up, pressing the bottoms of his feet together as he removed his helmet. "So testy, Mattie-poo. It's not like I was really going to kill you. Oh, nice scar!" He pointed at my left eye.

The sirens were growing louder and it was all I could do to run a hand down my face and curse. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Turner and I were hired to take care of you and some girl. We recognized the association requesting a hit as the same association you were working to take down, and well, it's been a while. You can't avoid us forever."