Chapter 84: Family Meeting

-Chapter 84-

Sang Sorenson's POV:

The family meeting was upon us. 7 PM sharp and most of the boys had arrived. We were still waiting on Dr. Green and the Taylor brothers.

I sat on my lonesome, curled up in the recliner looking down at my cellphone. The picture of the naked girl Luke had accidently sent from North's phone was on the screen.

I studied her dark hair and full chest wondering what North saw in her. I glared at the picture, knowing I should delete it. Knowing I had no right to look at North's girl friend like this. The picture was meant for him after all.

Mr. Blackbourne had never said whether or not the two were dating, but why else would a girl send a boy a picture like that? There was no other explanation.

I looked for a way to delete the picture. I was sick of looking at the woman's perfect smoky eyes.

Maybe I should wear make up...

"Hey, Sang!" Luke grinned at me. North came in after him, but it was Luke who drew close, dropping his hands on either side of my shoulders making my leather chair lean back. "Did you miss me?"

I blushed.

"Because I really...really..."

"Personal space, Mr. Taylor!"

"What are you looking at, Sang?" Luke asked pulling my phone from my hands...blatantly ignoring Mr. Blackbourne. "Ooh...how the heck--?"

Matt slapped Luke upside the head, taking away my phone. And his face...his face when he saw the picture on the screen. Matt said nothing for a long moment, schooling his features only to raise his brow when he looked to me.

No embarrassment.

No surprise.

Just a questioning glance that demanded explanation.

"Why is Pookie so red? Pookie, when is the last time you drank something?"

The doctor was answered by silence. Matt's gaze was unwavering. I couldn't take it.

"Luke sent it to me!" I blurted, covering my mouth as Luke's brows shot up.

Matt turned on him.

"I did not! Sannnnng tell him!"

Matt glanced down at my phone, scrolling up slightly. "North Bear?"

North's brows furrowed. "What the hell would I have sent to her that--?"

Matt flipped the phone around and the room was in chaos. "What the fuck, North?" and "Why would you ever send her that?" and "You're going to traumatize Pookie!"

Silas was confused, Gabriel's eyes hadn't left the picture, and Victor excused himself politely.

"Who the fuck is that?" Gabriel finally managed, looking to North who had crossed his arms defensively.

"I did not send that."

"Well I didn't either!" Luke tried. "But I bet if you pulled out your phone right now there would be a sent message to Sang with that picture!"

"The only bets you make, Lucian, are the ones you fix!"

"Seriously, North, who the fuck is in that picture?" Gabriel tilted his head to the side. Mr. Blackbourne nudged him and shook his head. "Why not? I wanna kno--"

"It's fucking porn, Gabe!" North boomed. "Happy now?"

And I thought my cheeks had been red before.