Epilogue

Sang Sorenson's POV:

Sang Sorenson? Why did you put Sorenson? Didn't you know I'm Sang Green, now? Sean and I were married on the first of May this year!

We have our own private practice and still live in Charleston because this is where Victor plays.

On the weekends, North and I work at his garage. He thinks it's sexy I can change a tire, and every once in a while he brings me chocolate and sings to me...though I think he only does those last few things because it's what Luke would have wanted.

Nathan never recovered after Kota had died. He meant to kill himself and when Luke tried to stop him, Nathan accidently killed Luke before finishing himself.

Sean had to put me on anti-depressants after that one. Originally, I thought I could fix this team, but as the years passed, I found that I couldn't.

We all had our scars.

But there was still love between us. It kept Sean strong and Owen smiling. Their rolls were reversed once Owen was put in the wheelchair.

Silas and I go to the ocean often and we share soft kisses and tender lovemaking when I visit his home back in Greece.

Victor and I are just friends, though he still calls me Princess and sneaks a kiss every now and then when his wife isn't looking.

Scandalous, I know.

Victor ended up sponsoring Gabriel a few years ago and now Gabriel owns his own clothing line. It's very successful and they will be starting several new lines in the future. No more trailers for Gabriel.

I don't get to see those two as often as I would like, and a lot of the time Sean is very busy caring for Owen, but some nights Sean comes home and wraps me up in his arms and calls me Pookie, just like before.

He tells me he loves me and that he needs me and that even though he's running himself ragged he cannot imagine a day passing in which he couldn't call his Nurse Pookie into his office to demand kisses. He always smiles then. A real, Dr. Green, flirtatious smile that has become as elusive as the Blackbourne smile once had been.

And we kiss.

And I know that I made the right choice choosing these men because even though they are broken, it doesn't change the fact that we are family.

Our hearts match.

And I will love them all forever.