July 15th 2016

As I've said before, while in this story I will be referencing some real world events, I WILL NOT write about horrible tragedies. In France, people have been killed in a senseless act of terrorism and I will not take the pain of those families that have lost loved ones and use it as a plot in any of my stories. It's not the time, it's not the place. 

That's all I have to say on the matter. At least, that's all I have to say about the matter here. 

Much love to you all!

Sarah, xx

~*~*~

"Am I allowed to have a man cave?"

"Jesus Christ. Why are you even asking me?"

"Because husbands having man caves have led to divorce."

"Seriously?"

"I'm a divorce lawyer. I've seen couples separate for weirder things."

"Such as?"

"One woman petitioned because her husband didn't answer her calls when he was on a night out with friends."

"Were there any underlying issues?"

"Nope. Nothing. She said that she had enough of calling her husband for two hours and him not answering."

"Nah, not believing that bullshit. There's something more to this story."

"Well, it might have something to do with the fact that he was a little older and you know, rich."

"She was in it for the money, wasn't she?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny. She did, however, look very pleased with herself when she was awarded a hefty sum in the divorce."

"Was she your client or was the husband your client?"

"The husband."

"So, you lost your case?"

"If by 'lost' you mean I saved him a hundred million, then yes, I lost."

"A hundred million?!"

"I represent some of the wealthiest people in the world, not just the UK. A lot of wives like to file for divorce here because the laws are more favourable to them."

"Well, hell."

"Back to my man cave, though. Can I have one?"

"As long as it's in the basement, you can do whatever you want."

"Done! Any requests in return?"

"A home cinema."

"Wish granted. Anything else?"

"Nothing specific that I can think of right now."

"The master bedroom- are we having it on the first floor or the second?"

"First?"

"Sure?"

"Not any longer, I'm not!"

"Here's what I was thinking- basement we have the man cave, the home cinema, and a gym-"

"Do we really need a gym?"

"A playroom?"

"Here's what I'm thinking-"

"Ah, in other words, this is what we're doing."