NSFW Talk Dirty

To recap, do not read if you are:

1. Too young

2. Hate sex talk/dirty talk

3. Easily offended

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE SURE YOU WANT TO

"I could think of a million and one places I'd rather be than here right now."

"Really? Like where?"

"Between your legs would be a good place to start."

"Um... I, uh... What are you doing?"

"Talking dirty."

"Wha... Haha... why?"

"Because I am super horny."

"Oh. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Oh, most definitely."

"How hard are you?"

"Solid."

"That sounds like it could be a lot of fun."

"Mhm. God, if I was home right now, I'd fuck you so hard."

"Knowing that you can completely overpower me makes me so crazy horny."

"What are you wearing?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"..."

"..."

"Ok, now I'm wearing nothing."

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?"

"Is it working?"

"Like a treat. Talking about treats- what would you do if I were there right now?"

"I'd be on my knees."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm. I've been going stir crazy, you know, not having anything to do with my mouth all day. I think it needs a workout. You know how much I love to wrap my lips around your cock and have your fingers pull my hair. Makes me so wet."

"What can I say? You look like a sexy little angel when you've got your tongue around me. Such a tease. Makes me want to blow in seconds just to see you swallow. Naturally, I'll have to return the favour. Where's the sense if I'm the only one moaning, hot and panting?"

"Really? Hot and panting?"

"Baby, I'm going to make you weak at the knees as I kiss every inch of you and slowly, lick my way to your core until you'll be begging me to stop."

"Begging you?"

"I love the sound you make when you're at my mercy. So hot. But I won't stop. Not until I can taste you in my mouth"

"Mhm... I like the sound of that."

"If you like that, sweetheart, you're going to like it even more when I have you pinned down and fucking you faster, harder and deeper than ever before. But if you make a sound, I am going to punish you. One moan... one groan... one sigh... and you will regret it."

"Are you going to spank me?"

"No, I'm going to tie you up and leave you there until you learn that, unless I tell you to, you can't enjoy yourself."

"And when I do learn that lesson, what will you do to me then?"

"I am going to ruin you. So fucking much. I'm going to feel you squeeze around me as I own your body. Honey, you're not going to be able to walk for days. And only then, will I let you scream my name as you cum, aching and shaking, moaning and groaning, and wishing like you'd never teased me in the first place."

"From the sounds of it, you're the one that was teasing me, not the other way around."

"Just the thought of you is tantalising enough for me, Soph."

"Daniel?"

"Yeah?"

"These are just words. When you get back, just know that actions are so much better than words."

"You don't have to tell me twice." 

Update as normal tomorrow!