From Sarah

OK, did anyone have problems with the 23rd of September update? Because look how it showed on My Works thingy

OK, did anyone have problems with the 23rd of September update? Because look how it showed on My Works thingy. I'm pretty sure I didn't go back in time to update in 1970, so I'm not sure what went wrong! Anyway...  Here it is again if you had problems! 

*-*-*

"Ok, don't talk to me."

"What?"

"No, don't talk to me!"

"What did I do this time?!"

"Wha... no, nothing. I'm just seriously pooped tonight and I physically, mentally and emotionally cannot hold a conversation right now, so please don't talk to me. That way, I can get off the phone really quick, fall asleep and be bright eyed and bushy tailed for when you arrive tomorrow!"

"..."

"Ok, so I'll see you tomorrow?"

"..."

"You can talk in order to answer that."

"Yes, I shall see you tomorrow."

"Great. I can't wait. I'll text you all the details, but a driver will meet you, Elias and Jenna at the airport and he'll bring you to the hotel. I'll have clothes out waiting for you all and then the driver will bring you to one of the shows. After that, I'm taking you to see some of the sights and then we'll go for dinner."

"Ok. Will Jasmine be joining us?"

"No, it'll just be us four."

"I look forward to it. But just to be clear, after the sightseeing and dinner, we get to go back to the hotel, right? Because it's been ages since I last saw you and I just want it to be you and I."

"Sex on the brain?"

"No. I can want to be with you and enjoy your company without thinking about sex. Although, if that's what you want, I'll oblige."

"I bet you would."

"Haha. Right off you go to bed, sleepy head. Don't have dirty dreams about me."

<<Uncle Dan, what's a dirty dream?>>

"Shit. -Aren't you supposed to be in bed?-"

<<Probably. So, what's a dirty dream?>>

"-Go ask your dad. Just don't tell him that you heard that phrase from me.-"

<<Who should I tell him I heard it off?>>

"-The TV.-"

<<Ok. Night, Uncle Dan.>>

"-Night, dude.- Do you think I got out of that alright?"

"Totally. Alistair will never know that his son learnt that phrase from you."

"I'm up shit creek, aren't I?"

"Mhm. Only because Evelyn will never believe the story."

"Damn it. I better go and explain it before I get into even more trouble."

"Ok. Night. Oh, and Daniel?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't have dirty dreams about me."

"Never!"

"Dork."

"I love you, too, 'gator."

"See you soon- very soon- baboon."