July 25th 2016

"How'd the Poker go last night? Did you win many M&Ms?"

"Of course."

"Well, I mean, you did have a great teacher."

"Slow down there, bucko, other wise you won't be able to fit that big head of yours through any doors."

"Funny."

"Hilarious."

"How many M&Ms did you win?"

"Enough."

"Enough, huh?"

"Ok, I won most of them."

"What, like three?"

"You're mocking me."

"I'm not!"

"I'll have you know that I completely wiped out Emma and Adam and Jasmine and Brogan's friend."

"And Brogan himself?"

"I may have left him with a few yellow M&Ms as I was feeling generous."

"Pause and rewind a minute. How many M&Ms did you win, Sophie?"

"Well, we all had a bag each and there was six of us playing, so... I won about five and a half bags. Including the one I started off with."

"You won all but half a bag of M&Ms?"

"Yep."

"But... what? Last night was your first time playing Poker. No one gets that good at Poker from a quick tutorial over the phone."

"Beginner's luck?"

"You've played before, haven't you?"

"No."

"Haha, you have. You were only making out like you couldn't play so you could lure everyone else into a false sense of security."

"You're very suspicious of me, Daniel. I don't think I like it. Why couldnt it be a case of pure beginner's luck?"

"Because I know you, Soph, and I know Poker. There's no way you could take everyone's M&Ms without being a sly Poker player. So, who taught you?"

"You did. Last night."

"Sophie, who taught you to play Poker?"

"..."

"I know someone did, so you may as well confess."

"..."

"Ok, let's play a guessing game. I'll name some people, and if I say the right perons's name, you have to give me a sign."

"A sign? Like what?"

"Say a word."

"What word?"

"I don't know. A random word. If I ge the name wrong, don't make a sound. Ok?"

"You do know that this is utterly ridiculous, don't you?"

"Amuse me. Ready?"

"Yeah, fine."

"Ok. Your dad?"

"..."

"Your mum?"

"..."

"Charlotte?"

"..."

"Emma?"

"..."

"Lucas?"