July 20th 2016

Here's today's update. I know yesterday, a notification wasn't sent out to everyone that I'd updated. I hope it's not another glitch on Wattpad's side. I update every day (in my time zone it matches the date of the chapters) so if you don't get a notification, double check because I will have updated. 

So, I promised a Good Morning Beautiful update that was supposed to be up last Sunday. Unfortunately, I didn't. I had an exam today (yeah... you read that right! Me doing exams. Eek.) Anyhow, now that all my revision is over with, I can get back to writing that update (it's half done) and I can keep adding to Echo's stand alone story. Keep an eye out for that!

Sarah, xx

~*~*~

"Do you think we should have a pre-nup?"

"No."

"No?"

"I'm not going to make you sign one."

"Why not?"

"Because we are never getting a divorce."

"Is that so?"

"If you go into a marriage thinking that it's going to end in divorce, then what's the point in getting married in the first place? It just suggests that the whole thing is going to go up in flames. Secondly, they're not worth the paper they're printed on as British courts don't really recognise them. They're starting to now more than they used to, but it's not really a thing on these shores quite like they are in America. Lastly, in the highly unlikely event that we should divorce, you would be worth ever single penny."

"Huh... what if I wanted you to sign one?"

"In what way?"

"I have a fortune to protect too, you know."

"It's rather insulting that you should think that I would ever want to take any of your money in a divorce."

"I never saif that you would-"

"Then why are you asking?"

"I was just wondering, that's all. I mean, I don't want you to sign one because what is mine, is yours. I was simply asking because... well, you're a divorce lawyer, I thought maybe you were too scared to broach the subject with me because you didn't want to inadvertently insult me, or whatever well-meaning thinking goes on in that brain of yours."

"I never mentioned it because I never thought of it."

"I know that now. Still, I thought I'd check. I don't mind signing one."

"Thanks for the offer, but no. We're good. Now, are you going to tell me more about this epic proposal you and Elias are cooking up? I know what you did last night, by the way. Don't think I didn't figure it out."

"Oh, I knew you'd figure it out. Just as I also knew you'd work it out too late and by then I'd be off the phone, and incidentally, off the hook."

"So, pissing me off was your way of getting yourself off the hook?"

"Totally."

"You're a sadist."

"Well, you're a masochist."

"Apparently so. That aside, any update on the proposal front?"

"Mhm."

"Care to share?"

"I'm not that good with sharing. I'm a very selfish person."

"As I'm starting to learn. So there's nothing you can tell me about it?"