November 16th 2016

"Ok, so I absolutely love your sister."

"Yes, I heard that she's been with you all day."

"Yeah. Why, did you need her?"

"Kinda. I've got an important case going on at the moment and because I only work three days a week, I need all hands on deck to help me prepare for the court appearance."

"You should have said."

"I did. But Evelyn still left."

"Oh."

"It's ok. The new paralegal helped me instead. She wasn't half bad, either."

"..."

"So what did my sister do to make you profess your love for her?"

"She's planned my hen party!"

"Is that all? I thought she may have cured cancer or something."

"No, she didn't cure cancer. She did, however, save us all from World War Three."

"She assassinated Donald Trump? That's a little out of my legal comfort zone."

"Funny, but that wasn't the war I was talking about."

"Disappointing."

"..."

"So, which war were you talking about?"

"The one of Charlotte versus Jasmine."

"Oh, actually, that's worse than Donald Trump having his finger on launch button of nukes."

"Anyway, Evelyn has planned the entire thing."

"And when will you be telling Charlotte and Jasmine that they won't be in charge of the hen party?" 

"I'm half hoping that I will never have to tell them."

"I think they might work it out. If they don't, they'll kill each other as they continue the battle to out-do one another"

"Mhm... you'll tell them for me, won't you, babe?"

"No."

"You will."

"I most certainly will not."

"Do you remember that time when you called me ugly?"

"..."

"I don't think you've fully redeemed yourself."

"I disagree. I believe I have fully redeemed myself."

"If you do this one last thing for me, then you definitely will have."

"I gave you a foot massage, Sophie. Foot! I hate feet."

"And you called your bride-to-be ugly."

"If I tell your sister and psychotic best friend that they are no longer in charge of organising your hen party, you promise never to bring up the whole 'ugly' thing again?"

"I promise."

"Say it again, but this time don't cross your fingers."

"I was not crossing my fingers."

"You were. No, do it again."

"What, cross my fingers?"

"No, because according to you, you weren't doing that in the first place."

"Oh, right... Yes, I promise to never bring it up again if you go and tell both Charlotte and Jasmine that they aren't in charge of planning my hen party."

<<I'm not in charge of your bachelorette party?>>

"-Oh, hey, Jasmine. Um...- Daniel, I think I have to go and do some damage control."

"I think so, too. If you don't mind, I'd very much like to continue listening. Jasmine may need a witness at her murder trial."

"Go away."

"I'd rather not."

"Tough."

<<If I'm not in charge and Charlotte isn't, then who the fuck is? Please, do not tell me that it's Emma. I mean, your sister is nice but she's boring as hell. God, it's not Lucas or someone is it?>>

"-No, it's not Emma and it's not Lucas.-"

<<Then who is it?>>

"It's Evelyn!"

"Daniel, shut up. -It's Evelyn.-"

<<Evelyn? Oh, for fuck sake. Really?>>

"Hey, that is my sister she is trash talking!"

"Daniel, I have to go. Jasmine and I need to have a chat."

<<We do?>>

"-Yes, we do.-"

<<About?>>

"-About your attitude when it comes to my husband and in-laws.-"

<<You're not married yet and may I remind you that I am marrying one of your in-laws?>>

"-Just because you're marrying Samuel doesn't give you the right to speak of the family that way.-"

"Yes, you go, Sophie!"

"Daniel, shut up. I'm hanging up now."

"No! It was just getting good."

"I'll fill you in later."

"But... I want to hear it now."

"Later."

"..."

"Bye, babe."

"Ok. Bye, Soph."