October 6th 2016

"When you said that you were flying in, I thought you'd be back by now."

"I am back."

"It's almost half ten at night and your plane has been on the tarmac for the last twenty minutes. What the hell is going on?"

"Charlotte's having a meltdown about having to come back to London so we're trying to get her to agree to get off the plane."

<<I am not having a meltdown! You lot can get off the fucking plane but I am not!>>

"Just Charlotte just swear?"

"Yep, this is how bad it's become. -Charlotte, please.-"

<<No!>>

"Why is she refusing to get off the plane?"

"Have you seen page six of the New York Times?"

"Should I have?"

"There's an article about Brogan in there."

"OK?"

"About how he's gay and that he's in a relationship with a teammate."

"Wait, what?"

<<Sophie, will you stop telling people!>>

"-It's only Daniel.- The article also mentioned Charlotte by name as Brogan's most recent girlfriend so now-"

<<Now everyone knows that I turned him gay!>>

"To be fair, he was probably gay before he started to sleep with your sister."

"Not helping, Daniel."

"Sorry. So, are you getting off the plane anytime soon or not?"

"Mhm, in about five minutes because that's the amount of time we're giving Charlotte to gather herself and get off the fucking plane!"

"I'm guessing that shouting was more for Charlotte's sake than mine."

"It was."

"So, in five minutes, when you finally get off the plane, are we finally having our Love Actually moment?"

"Oh, Hell yeah!"

"So, do I run up to you or do you run up to me?"

"If I kick off my heels and leg it across the tarmac, I could totally run up to you."

"I think I'll run up to you and then you can jump into my arms. Don't want to risk your feet bleeding."

"Cool. -Charlotte, hurry up! I have a gorgeous man who is mental enough to want to marry me, waiting for me to jump into his arms! Do not ruin this moment for me!-"

<<Oh, yeah, Soph! Rub it in. Meanwhile, I'm going to be known as the woman who turned a guy gay!>>

"-Suck it up, Charlotte. No, up, up, up...-"

<<Ok, ok.>>

"-Great.- Ok, Daniel, we're getting off the plane. Ready for our Love Actually moment?"

"More than ready."

"I've put weight on during my time in Paris. Damn those Macarons."

"I think we'll be fine, Soph."

"Well, don't say that I didn't warn you."

"Thanks for the heads up."

"Ok, the doors are opening."

"I can see that. Ok, I'm hanging up now so we can do this properly."

"Can't wait!"

"Here goes!"