October 2nd 2016

We're into the last quarter of this story! *Cries* Not long to go! *Cries even more*

"So, I get the feeling that you may have glossed over a very important question I posed to you this week

"So, I get the feeling that you may have glossed over a very important question I posed to you this week."

"Which question would that be?"

"What would be your thoughts on moving to Paris?"

"It would be a very well thought out 'no.' An unequivocal 'no' at that."

"Does that mean you wouldn't consider moving to Paris?"

"I am not now, nor will I ever be, moving to Paris."

"I think I can make a strong argument to persuade you."

"I can make a stronger argument to dissuade you."

"But-"

"I'm not moving across the Channel, Soph. What's brought this on, anyway?"

"Being in Paris has brought it on. I never realise until I'm back here just how much I love this city."

"Well, you could always visit. It isn't that far from London."

"I know, but..."

"Is moving there something you really want to do or is it an idea that's popped into your head this week and you're only fascinated by the idea of living there?"

"Probably the latter."

"How about we discuss it when you're home and then, it it's something that you really want to do, we can give it a trial run?"

"Ok, who the hell are you and where is my fiancé?"

"Funny. I was compromising."

"I know. It was really weird."

"Would you rather that I didn't compromise?"

"No, compromise is good. We've moved from an 'unequivocal no' to a 'maybe' of sorts. I think I like this compromising lark."