July 27th 2016

"Did you choose a dress for Echo?"

"I did."

"And? Which one did you opt for?"

"I can't divulge that information."

"You picked mine, didn't you? That's why you won't tell me which one it was."

"Wrong. I didn't go for yours, but I'm still not telling you which it was."

"It was totally mine."

"Your ego knows no bounds. Anyway, what have you been p to today?"

"Not a great deal. I spent the weekend down with Connie and Samuel, trying to figure out the whole 'running the Estate' thing."

"How'd that go?"

"Not all that well. I'm going to have to employ someone to work out what it is I'm supposed to be doing because I can't make heads or tails of it."

"Sounds like a weekend badly spent."

"It was. It doesn't help that I'm keeping a countdown of the number of days until you're back."

"Seven days!"

"I know. I cannot begin to express to you, Sophie, how much I have missed you."

"Ditto."

"And they say romance is dead."

"Haha, it is. Along with chivalry."

"Hey, I'm chivalrous. I open doors, I pay, I buy you fake flowers because you're allergic to real ones... I'm the whole package."

"There you go with that ego again."

"It's not my fault that it happens to be true."

"Uh huh, so you believe."

"I take offence to that."

"You always do. What else is going on? Heard from Elias recently?"

"No. That's only because you've told him not to talk to me until September lest he divulge top secret information."

"I didn't tell him not to talk to you. I simply suggested that he doesn't unless he can keep a secret, in which case he's more than welcome to talk to you. You now this only goes to show that he's a blabber mouth, right?"

"He and I can keep a secret. Honestly. It's just, quite often, we rather not keep them."

"Says you. Others say that you two are the most indiscreet people around, unless it's some sort of tidbit about either of you, in which case, you both shut down."

"Who on earth said we were indiscrete?"

"Nice try, but I do not disclose the names of my sources."

"I bet you it was that sister of mine. Evelyn is terrible at keeping things under the radar."

"Pot, meet Kettle."

"Not in the slightest. I'm simply making an observation on my sister."

"Still, double standards. What's that saying... something about not throwing stones in glass houses?"

"I'm not being a hypocrite!"

"In a way you are."

"I love you, Soph, but right now... I don't like you very much."

"Pft, I'm not here to be liked."

"Objective achieved."

"Thank you!"

"Only you ould find that to be a compliment."

"Glass half full, you see."

"If you say so."

"I do."

<<Boss! You're needed!>>

"How many times must I tell her not to shout. -Stop shouting!-"

"What was that about stones and glass houses? You might want to be careful up there on your high horse, sweetheart. It's an almighty long fall."

"Oh, go away!"

"Gladly."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."