August 23rd 2016

Allofthestars-234 The Jamuel (Jasmine/Samuel) DTR is coming tomorrow- because you asked

Ask and ye shall (probably, within my limitations) receive! 

"This is Sophie Clément's phone. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!"

"Hi, it's me. Um... I really hate leaving you voicemails because it seems really impersonal. Anyway, Samuel got back today, but I think you already know that. He stopped by my place on his way back to Connie's- because, you know, that's where he's practically living now. 

"You know what confuses me about Samuel? His relationship with Jasmine. I mean, are they a couple or not? I get the feeling that they are on the account that Samuel hasn't been this interested in a girl for this length of time in... forever, really. It's been months and he's not bored yet, so if they are in a relationship, then I think my brother is in it for the long haul.

"But what if they're not? As much as Jasmine irks me, I think she's a calming influence on Samuel, if only for the fact that she doesn't put up with his bullshit. We've always joked that he needs a firm woman to deal with him and Jasmine seems overly qualified in that department. 

"Do you know if they're dating? I bet you they are but Samuel doesn't want to tell me. Or he doesn't want to tell Connie. I'm sure you know. You must know. You're Jasmine's boss and best friend. Sophie, is my brother seriously dating Jasmine? 'Seriously' in the sense that it's serious, not the sarcastic, 'they're dating?!' kind of way. I wonder if Evelyn knows. Samuel tells her everything. I may have to give my sister a call. 

"Anyway, where are you? Your mother's been on the phone today, wanting an update about everything- the fundraiser, the house, the wedding, grandchildren... I practically had to stop her before she started demanding great-grandchildren. Funnily enough, I had to stop Connie from asking about great-grandchildren, too. Do you think Camille and Connie are conspiring against us? Let me know what your theory is on this.

"By the way, Elias has been trying to get a hold of you. Something about a garden and tea lights. Does any of that make sense? You may want to give him a ring back. But ring me first. I'm far more important than Elias. Which brings me to this last point- I love you!

"Call me back, Soph. Bye."