A/N

Hi, everyone!

So, I figured that an author's note is long overdue, so here's one. So, let's see what's happening in the world of Sarah George-

1. Still writing Hello. And will be for the next 47 days, 8 hours and roughly 50 minutes.

2. Still writing Good Morning Beautiful. And will be until it's done. In the New Year, I will create a more regular update schedule because I won't be writing every day. 

3. I have once again given up on the What's Love Got To Do With It/Love Is A Losing Game story. This is my problem child of stories, but I am determined to come back to it. So, look out for it around February. It'll have the same storyline with the same characters, but it'll be a scaled back story and will only last 14 updates. 

4. Baby on Board is the 2017 story. I am beyond excited to write about it that I can't even put it into words; I can put it into squeals and handclaps, but not words.

5. If you ever read my story, 'Senpai', and you liked it, please check out La Douleur Exquise, a story I started posting yesterday. This will be randomly updated but it is something I'm focusing on. 

6. Once again, there is an upcoming Hello wedding. Remember what we did last time? No? Let me refresh your memory- you all created your own characters and I featured them in Emma and Adam's wedding. One character we all fell in love with (me especially) was Echo, who has since received several other names, as well as her own short spin-off story. So, want to come up with some more characters? There are some rules, though:

- They are going to have to be either French, English/British, Irish or American. 

- State the character's name, age and at least one physical detail about them (hair colour, eye colour, tall, short, etc.)

- Are they friend/family of the bride/groom? Or the Plus One of a previously mentioned character?

- What would be their favourite colour?

7. Shall we have a One Shot competition? I ran one for YH1NM and the winner was amazing! Who's up for it? Depending on the comment's this generates, I'll either be like, 'yes! let's do this', or I'll be like, 'no, no one wants to do this.' It's entirely up to you.

8. While I appreciate people asking me to read their stories, I am limited at how much time I can spend reading them. I'll get to them eventually, but I can't make guarantees on when that would be, and I am (on the whole) a rather silent reader. So, what I'm going to do is set up a request reading list. If you want me to read anything, please comment here, I'll add the story to the reading list and I'll make those stories my priority. 

9. I'm going to be in Australia over New Year's, but I'm keeping to my regular updating hours. That is, I'll update at GMT times. This will affect Hello and Baby on Board more than other stories. 

10. Very rarely do I discuss politics here because if I talk politics, it always starts an argument (in real life) but it's impossible to write this A/N without mentioning what happened last week. For what it's worth, I was neither a Trump fan nor a Clinton fan- America was fucked from the start. That's my opinion. 

But all I will say is this- the UK held a referendum this year, voting on whether or not we wanted to stay within the UK or vote out. A few weeks ago, three judges here overturned a democratic vote and now the UK Government (the ministers in Westminster) will have the last say. To me, this is a massive snub to the people that voted and voiced their opinions. (I voted to stay IN). While I didn't want to leave the EU, what I will say now is this- you cannot go against the will of the people. 

Democracy is a huge part of why we live in such a progressive country and to go against the will of the people is undermining the system. No everyone agrees with the outcome in the USA, but having seen the numbers, it was a very close call. Either way, half of the country will not have been happy with the result. But it happened. Now, let's just make the most of what we've got and hope that WWIII doesn't start!

Feel free to disagree with me on Point 10. I love a debate.

Ok, so to follow this will be the Hello update. And after that, please go and check out Baby on Board. There's an epilogue there as well as a bonus chapter for Hello that compliments today's update. 

And go see La Douleur Exquise. It may have a French title, but it's written in English and is set in America. The title, however, fits the theme of the story. 

Love you all!

Sarah, xx