September 7th 2016

"They're over!"

"Who? Jasmine and Samuel? I knew it wouldn't last."

"...No, Daniel. Not Jasmine and Samuel. Hiddleswift! Hiddleswift is over!"

"Ah, yeah, that would make more sense."

"New York Fashion Week kicked off today and it's what everyone is currently talking about."

"That's pathetic."

"Shut up."

"Haha. How was the first day of Fashion Week?"

"It was ok. Tom Ford is tonight so I'm looking forward to that. Otherwise, I wasn't really a fan today. Cushnie et Ochs is Friday and they always deliver."

"Sounds boring. So, which one am I going to? Milan or Paris? I tried asking some of the women at the office today but they all looked at me a little weird and silently walked away."

"You actually asked women about Fashion Week?"

"I tried."

"Haha. Well, in answer to your question, you'll be coming with me to Milan."

"Coming with you, or meeting you there?"

" Technically, you'll be meeting me there. But Elias and Jenna are coming, too, so you'll have company."

"Why, exactly, are they coming?"

"You'll see."

"Does this have something to do with Elias proposing to Jenna?"

"What do you know about that?"

"Nothing. I know that the tenth- the original proposal date- is coming up and Elias isn't sweating yet, so I'm guessing that he's not doing it this weekend. And if you and Elias are plotting something, then it's surely that, so I put two and two together. Did I get to four?"

"I'm not sure. Did you?"

"Why can't you just tell me?!"

"Why are you whining like a little bitch?"

"Hey! That's not nice."

"It may not be nice, but it's true. As for asking Elias and Jenna to come to Milan, why can't I ask two friends to come and enjoy a weekend break with us in one of the nicest cities in Europe?"

"Because usually you have an ulterior motive."

"I do not."

"You do, too."

"I do believe that was the most immature response I have ever heard."

"Suck it up."

"You're acting weird."

"I've been hanging out with Nola and she went back to school yesterday. She's picked up an attitude and it's kinda rubbed off on me."

"You don't say?"

"You sound like you've spoken to Nola, too."

"Oh, I did."

"You did?"

"I may have called her yesterday when she got back from school."

"Wait, you spoke to her about school before she spoke to me about school?"

"No?"

"I think I've been replaced on Nola's Top Five Most Loved List."

"She has a Top Five Most Loved List?"