September 22nd 2016

"Serious question here- If you're no longer working for Vogue, how come you have to go to Milan Fashion Week?"

"Hi, babe. Ok, so you may not believe me when I say this, but I am a very important person when it comes to the fashion world."

"You're right, I don't believe you"

."

"Funny. But I am."

"Mhm, let's suppose that what you say is true, why are so you important?"

"Because I'm Sophie Clément-Delaney."

"That's not really an answer."

"Ah, but it is."

"It isn't."

"Clément, as in the daughter of one of the most powerful women in fashion, who coincidentally, is the daughter of one of the richest, most influential family in France. Delaney, as in the daughter of the man that is at the helm of one of the biggest fashion companies in the world who so happens to be the son of Ireland's wealthiest man. Oh, and Sophie, because I'm fucking amazing at my job regardless of who my parents are because I worked super hard to get to where I am today and people fear me! Like you should, if you were an intelligent fiancé, which you're clearly not because you seem to think questioning me on stupid things like this is a good idea. Idiot!"

"..."

"Mhm, that's right- I'm the boss in this relationship. I wear the Prada trousers, bitch."

"Is that what you're wearing now?"

"No."

"Shame."

"..."

"How is Milan, then, Sophie- I'm-Fucking-Amazing-Clément-Delaney?"

"Shut up."

"Haha. But, no, really... how is Italia?"

"It's ok. I've been super busy."

"Is Jasmine still with you? Samuel was trying to ring her earlier and she wasn't answering."

"Yeah, she's still here. Hold on- Jasmine, call your fiancé! He thinks you've cruelly dumped him!-"

<<Go away, Sophie!>>

"I think that means she's going to go and call him. She's flying into London tomorrow, anyway."

"God, why?"

"Because she hates Milan and she needs to go check out some rental spaces in London for Elysian."

"Ah, ok. So she's not going to be in Milan while I'm there?"

"No."

"That's good."

"Still? When are you two ever going to get along?!"

"When the world stops spinning on its axis, probably."

"Not in this lifetime, then?"

"Nope."

"Great."

"Isn't it just?"

"Daniel-"

"Yeah, I know... be nice to the Devil in disguise."

"Daniel-"

"Or, you know- be nice to Jasmine."

"You two are going to be the death of me. I can feel it already."