August 20th 2016

WARNING: We're about to see some sickening romance from Daniel

WARNING: We're about to see some sickening romance from Daniel. Hope you are all ready for it! You may want a sick bucket at hand!

 Hope you are all ready for it! You may want a sick bucket at hand!

"I love you, you know."

"Hello."

"No, no 'hello'. I love you."

"I love you too."

"No, you don't understand. I fucking love you!"

"Um, Daniel, are you drunk by any chance?"

"No!"

"Haha, and I'm the Queen."

"You're my Queen."

"That's good to know."

"But I love you."

"And I love you also."

"No... Sophie... I love you."

"Yes, so you've said."

"Like, I love you more than coffee."

"..."

"More than The Walking Dead."

"..."

"More than this two hundred pound bottle of whisky we've all drained dry."

"..."

"Sophie, I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thoughts can imagine."

"..."

"My life has been better since the day I found you. I've never fallen in love with someone as quickly as I did so with you because, all my life I've been terrified of losing the one person that means more to me than the next breath I take."

"..."

"Every day I think that there is no way that I could love you more than I do in that moment, but then the sun rises the next morning and I love you even more than when the sun set the night before."

"..."

"I love you, Sophie Evangeline Clément Delaney, and there is no other woman that I would cherish more than you. No other woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. No other woman that I could ever love as much as I love you. I love you now and I will continue to love you until death do us part. And even after that, I will love you still, because this love I feel for you is infinite."

"..."

"What I'm trying to say is..."

"You love me?"

"Exactly! You understand me."

"..."

"Are you crying?"

"A little."

"Well, that's not how this was supposed to end."

"They're happy tears, you plonker."

"You sure?"

"Definitely."

"I may be drunk but a drunk man always speaks his mind. And even though it's stupid o'clock in the am here in London, I needed to call you to tell you that I love you. Freely, simply, eternally... I know no other way of loving you than this."

"Daniel?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I hope you remember all this in the morning."

"Why?"

"Because everything you said to me, you may want to write down and use as your vows."

"I guess it's a good thing I have the guys recording this all, then, huh?"

"It's a very good thing."

"Hey, babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Did I nail this?"

"Yeah, Daniel. You nailed it."

"Knew it!"

"You're drunk."

"Drunk and in love."

"Haha. Ok, Romantic of the Year, off you go to have some more fun. I hope it'll all be worth it when your head is aching in the morning."

"It's the morning already."

"Is the sun up?"

"No."

"Then it's not morning quite yet."

"Logical explanation, and yet wrong. It's past midnight, which means it's morning."

"Whatever. Enjoy the rest of your night and I'll speak to you in the morning."

"Hey, Soph?"

"Yeah?"

"I fucking love you, you know."

"I love you too."

"I know."

"Night, Daniel."

"Good night, my love."