A/N Here Goes

I cannot begin to tell you how upset I am to have to do this, but this is the end of Hello

Even as I write this, I can feel the lump in my throat and my vision is obscured by the tears in my eyes. This past year, living with Danphie in my head has been amazing and while it's always hard to say goodbye to your characters, this is worse than any of the other stories that I've completed.

I'm not sure what's different... maybe it's because these have lived in my head the longest. I'm not sure. All I know is that this is a horrible feeling. 

The success of anything that I write is down to you, the reader. You encourage me and you make me laugh, but most of all, you keep me sane. I don't think you understand how much all this means to me and I'm unable to put it into words, other than to say- from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being with me for the ride. 

This is the last A/N I'll post. You'll receive two updates (I'll explain the format below) and then another post where you can comment any overall thoughts about the whole thing. Of course, you can comment as you go, too. But this is where I leave you and the characters have the last hurrah. 

The next two updates had to be split because the word count is over 15,000 words. The updates are split into 1000 (ish) words from different POVs of characters we're met this year. Naturally, Daniel and Sophie get their own POVs, too. 

As for the vows, while there are elements of my own words in them, I've used a lot of Leo Christopher's words, too. If you Google him, you can read his work as he posts on Instagram and on Pinterest. 

I hope you enjoy. I know there will be errors and while I will go back to correct them, I don't have the heart to do it right now. Every time I go back to read these updates, I cry a little more. 

So, all that's left for me to say, is a huge thank you for everything you've done for me this year. You're amazing and I couldn't have done this without you. *round of applause to us all*

Sarah, xx

You are cordially invited to the wedding of

Daniel Whitaker

&

Sophie Clément Delaney