~1~

~One bright early morning, Mark woke up and yawn. He rub his eye and soon he heard a knock on his door. He look at the door and said "Come in" Than king Felix walk in, next to him was a maid. Felix stood up tall and handsome with his head high and his crown shined when the sun hit it, next to him was one of the castle maid, she was carrying Mark Royal suit.

~Felix look at mark and said "Mark get dress, today we have a very important day" Mark still tired and confused and said "important?" "Yes, get dress and we meet at the the Royal dinning table" Felix said. Felix smile and walk out the door and the maid follow behind him.

~Mark stood up and look at his Royal suit and sigh, Mark got dress and walk to his mirror he grab his hair blush and blush his hair. While he was blushing his hair, he thought about being king and who will be his partner to help him.

~The more that Mark thought about it the more he get worry, he doesn't want to fail to be king or make his people upset. Mark finished blushing his hair and put his prince crown on and soon he walk out the door to the Royal dinning table.

 Mark finished blushing his hair and put his prince crown on and soon he walk out the door to the Royal dinning table

~Mark was walk in the hallway to the dinning table, Mark thought about who will be his partner."There is many people in the kingdom surely one of them will be his partner but I don't want to pick any one, I need to find a person that will have true feelings and will earn the crown" Mark said.

~Mark made it to the dinning table and he took his seat. In front of him was King Felix and Queen Mariza and to Mark left was one of his Royal adviser named Bob Muysken and to Mark right was the second Royal adviser named Wade Barnes. All Five of them wait for the chef to finish their Breakfast.

~Felix said to the group "We are going to have a Royal ball in the castle and everyone from the kingdom is invited" Mariza said"That wonderful! All the people from the kingdom will have so much fun" Bob and Wade look at each other and than look at Mark with a smirk.

~Mark look at them and said "What?" "Well...you are going to be king soon and you do need to find a partner to help you...so" Wade said. "The ball might help you find the one that will help you ruled this kingdom" Bob said.

~Felix said"Mark there is only few months left before the big day" Mariza said"Being King is a big job that why we want you to have time to find that special someone that will help you ruled over this beautiful kingdom"

~Felix and Mariza hold hand and Mariza said "Also Mark don't rush love, love take time and soon you will feel it with someone" Soon After a few minutes the food come and soon everyone was eating. Mark thought more about what Mariza said about love.