~122~

~Jackson look at Jack, Jack was moving a lot on the bed he was trying to get free. Jackson bits his lips and look at Jack.

~Jackson couldn't help himself he got on bed, he was on top of Jack. He slowly pulled the duct tape off Jack mouth.

~Jack mouth was free. "LET ME GO NOW!" Jack yelled. Jackson pulled away a little "Man you can scream laughed."

~Jack was mad he didn't like Jackson one bit. Jackson smirks and look at Jack "Damn your so adorable when your mad..."

~Jackson bend down and start kissing Jack neck. Jack quickly turn red, he was mad and yelled I'm Jackson ear.

~Jackson felled off the bed and was covering his ear. "Ow!" Jack look at Him, Jack was breathing heavily "That what you get you piece of Shit!"

~Jackson look At Jack and was about to get on Jack again. Soon the door open it was a tall blond woman with a high ponytail. Her eyes was red.

~Jackson quickly look at Her "My queen!" She smirks and walk up to The bed. She look at Jack.

~Jack look at her, her eyes was red. She smirks "He a cutie, he will earn a lot of money." She walk out the door and turn to Face Jack.

~"And By the way sweetie My name is Jenna." She wink at Jack and left the room. Jack roll his eyes, Jackson look at Jack "She queen of the ship...anyway let stop talking about her and...continue what we were doing before."