~61~

~Felix look at the sword "Wow..." Jack already knew that sword was Noah, he always bring it when doing trouble.

~Jack pulled out his sword "Mine is better." Felix pick up the sword and check it out "This sword is breaking a little but it still works."

~Jack look at the case of smoke bombs "Randy owned all of these, he is always making news one everyday." Mariza pick one up "These are so small!" Jack look at Mariza "Small but powerful."

~Felix and Jack have theirs swords ready, Mariza grab a handful of smoke bombs and put it in her pockets.

~Mariza said "These will be very helpful." Felix look outside "It almost sunset we better start the plan.

~Jack look outside, the sun is slowly going down "Ok tell us." Felix look at Jack and Mariza, he clear his throat.

~Felix said "There is a secret pathway under the Royal garden, to get to it we have to pass the Rose gate."

~"By the time we get under the wedding will begin, the pathway lead to every room in the whole castle, there is only one that go straight to the roof."

~Felix finished, Mariza look At Jack "The secret pathway have been closed for years, and no one really goes there anymore."

~Felix look at Mariza "Until now, we are going to that pathway."Jack and Mariza nodded. Felix said "Well let go."