~96~

~Jack noticed Mark moving to the beat. Jack try to move to the beat too but was mess up. Mark and Sarah also saw Jack messing up.

~Jack step on Mark foot accidentally. Mark felt the pain and yelled out "Ow!" Jack quickly look at Mark "I'm sorry teddy bear!"

~Mark saw the pain in Jack eyes "It ok my angel." Mark kiss Jack nose to clam him down.

~Sarah look at Jack "Jack do you know how to dance?" Jack look at Sarah "I never learned, and when I did dance I always step on other people feet by accident."

~Sarah smiles "Don't worry, I will help you and beside everyone can dance. All they need is to believe in themselves."

~Jack smiles and look at Mark. "I want to dance beautifully in our wedding my teddy bear." Mark smiles "Ok my angel."

~Sarah put the music on and snap her fingers "1,2,3 1,2,3...." Jack mind was forced on the music beat and look down on his feet.

~Jack eyes widen he was moving to the beat and moving with Mark feet. Mark look at Jack, Mark noticed Jack look at His feet.

~Sarah stop the music  and look at Jack "Not bad at all Jack, that was much better. Let do that again. But this time Jack look at Mark not your feet."

~Jack blushes and look at Mark "Sorry..." Mark giggle "It ok my angel."