~30~

~Mark noticed Jack and smiles, he slowly walk to Jack in his hand was a bouquet of roses. The Royal garden was fill with roses all over. Mark said "Surprise my Angel" Jack was blushing red "M-Mark What is this?" Mark smile and hug Jack. He whispered in Jack ear "I need to Tell you something very important."

~Mark slowly pulled away, he hold Jack hand and lead him to a small table that show the full moon in the background. The table have tall candle on top, and even dinner. Jack was shocked and was blushing red. Mark hug Jack from behind and whisper in his ear "I hope you like it." Jack smiles and look at Mark, he said "Thank you my knight."

~Soon Mark and Jack eat at the table, the full moon was out. Jack took a bite and his eyes widen "Wow this food taste amazing!" Mark smiles "Thanks" Jack said "You made it?" Mark nodded and Jack answers "You are a amazing chef."

~Mark blushes and smiles at Jack. Jack smiles and saw the moonlight shining in Mark beautiful brown eye and the wind blowing Mark red hair. Mark look at Jack, his gorgeous blue eye shining in the moonlight. His green hair blowing in the wind. Mark start to blush, he hold the small box under the table and saw Jack still eating. Jack was also blushes.

~Mark was nervous, but he build up his confidence. He got Down on one knee and look at Jack, Jack saw Mark on one knee and he start to turn red. Mark was nervous but he still did it, Mark look at Jack. Mark said "Prince Jack I'm in love with you since the Day I met you. Your gorgeous Blue eyes...Your beautiful green hair...Your amazing smile. It brightens up my day and it always put a smile on my face."

~Jack heard everything, he was blushing red and crying. Mark sigh and said "Prince Jack will you Marry Me?" Jack had tear running down his face and quickly said "Yes! Yes! I will!" Mark smile and hold Jack hand, he slowly put the ring on Jack finger. Jack was crying. When the ring was in Jack finger.

~Jack jump into Mark and start to hug him. Mark smile and pick up Jack bride style. Jack wipe of the tear and was smiling. "I love you so much my knight" Mark smile and said "I love you more my angel." Mark kiss Jack, Jack kiss back soon they starting Making out. After a while Jack slowly pulled back and yawn. Make smiles "Awww My little angel is tried" Jack was rubbing his eye and yawn "My knight in tried, may we go to bed?"

~Mark smiles and nodded. He carried Jack bride style all the way to their bedroom and place Jack on the bed. Mark cuddling Jack and he whispered in Jack ear "I love you with all my heart" Jack smile in his sleep and soon Mark fell asleep. Tyler leaned against the wall outside of Mark room. He thought that he and Mark did a pretty good job.