~68~

~Felix heard lightning and quickly look at Noah, he was up in the air. His hair blowing in the wind.

~Noah eyes was dark red, "IT FEELS SO GOOD!!" Felix yelled at Noah "NOAH! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE POWER THE CROWN CAN HOLD!!"

~Noah laughs evilly. Jack and Mark was still fighting. Jack look at Mark, his eyes was filled with tears "Mark..."

~Mark stand back a little and laugh a little "You really think you can beat me!"

~Jack knew what he have to do. He look at Mark neck. The necklace was still glowing.

~Mark soon made his move but Jack quickly block it and swing his sword to Mark neck.

~The sword hit the necklace, the necklace flew off and hit the ground.

~Jack grab the necklace and hold the dark red jewel and crush it between his hands.

~Mark all of sudden drop his sword and fell on the grounds. His hand on his head.

~Amelia saw and look at the jewel on the ground it shattered. "NOO!"

~Amelia was filled with angry, her crown start glowing red "NO ONE WILL TAKE MY PRINCE CHARMING!"

~Jack quickly went to Mark, eyes filled with tears. "Teddy Bear are you ok?"

~Mark slowly look at Jack "J-Jack is that you?" Jack quickly pulled Mark in a hug. "Yes it me!"

~Jack face was running down with tears. Mark hug Jack back but more tightly "My Love...You safe."

~Mark face was filled of tears, Mark slowly pulled back and gently grab Jack face. "I miss you so much my kitten."