~63~

~Jack and Felix, and Mariza made it to the Royal garden. There was thief all over guarding ever corner.

~Felix point at the place they have to be, Jack and Mariza nodded. Jack got a idea, he grab a rock and climb the tree.

~He got a higher view, he throw the rock as far as he can to the opposite way.

~All the thief heard and went to see what was that noise. The Royal garden was cleared.

~The three of them made it and open the small door on the ground near the Rose gate.

~All of them jump down, it was dark but have little light shining. Felix close the door above them.

~"Well here the pathway that lead to every room in the castle." Felix said. Mariza and Jack look around "It been a long time since I was here" said Mariza.

~Jack was never in the pathway but he didn't really want to know more he was to busy worrying about Mark.

~"Felix show the way to go straight to the roof" Jack said in a low voice. Felix know that Jack really want to find Mark by the way his voice sound.

~"Ok come with me, there is many tunnels everywhere some even goes to the kingdom." Felix said.

~Jack and Mariza was behind Felix following him. Jack look at ring, the diamond still have a crack in the middle.

~Jack kiss the diamond and whisper "Don't worry my love, I'm coming."