~16~

~Mark and Jack were in their room getting ready for the festival. A maid came in to their room and brought them their Royal white suit and quickly left. Mark and Jack quickly thank her. Mark took a shower and come out shirtless water was running down his chest muscle, Jack was blushing Red and trying to not look at Mark chest but he couldn't help it.

~Mark look at Jack and laughs "You can stare my love...after all I'm all yours..." Jack was blushing even redder and was covering his face. Mark hug Jack and "My love...your adorable when your blushing" Jack was looking at Mark and he didn't notice that his hand was on Mark chest and quickly turn red and look away. "Stop teasing me...my prince"

~Mark giggle and whisper "Never" Jack playful push Mark "Come on we going to be late my prince" Mark laughs "Ok my Angel" Mark laughs and They both got ready. After a few minutes they both have their White suit on and their hair was brush and their crown was shined on top of their head. Mark quickly carrying Jack and plant a kiss on Jack lips. Jack was shocked at first but soon move into the kiss and heard Mark Whisper to him "I love you my angel" Jack smile and said "I love you more my prince" Mark put Jack down and They both walk to the main hall to meet everyone.

~Mark look at Jack and said "My Kitten, you look amazing" Jack blush and look at Mark "My prince, you look Handsome" Jack plant a kiss on Mark cheek making Mark blush.

~Mark and Jack made it to the main hall and they saw everyone. Felix was in a white suit with a hint of blue and Mariza was in a white grown with a hint of pink and Amelia was in a cream grown with a hint of brown.

~Felix look at Mark and Jack and "Wow,you both look amazing" Mark and Jack smiles and Mark answered "Jack look better" Jack quickly answered"But you look handsomer"
Jack realized what he said and starting to blushes. Felix and Mark and Mariza was giggle and Mark plant a kiss on Jack cheek. Amelia was not happy about the kiss on the cheek and cross her arms.

~Amelia clear her throat and said "Umm...don't we have to head to the roof?" Felix look and Amelia and answered "Yes and the people from the town is already waiting better not waste another minute" Felix and Mariza hold hand and Mark And Jack hold hand and Amelia was in the Back.