~4~

~Noah and Randy and Jack was ready to go the castle. Jack climb the tree and look at the castle and said"It look like all the light are out" Noah said"Perfect" Randy was ready,his hand was holding a bag of smoke bombs. Noah and Randy and Jack got closer to the Castle. The three of them was in the Royal garden, Randy saw a open window. Noah whispers to Jack "Jack climb throw the window and open the garden door" Jack nodded and climb and went throw.

~Jack was in, Randy tap Noah shoulder and said "Why you send Jack?" Noah answered "Because he small and a very good climber" Jack went to the garden door and open it carefully.Noah and Randy went in and carefully close the door behind them.Noah look around and say "Wow this place is big and full of Royal goods" The three of them made it to the main hall, Noah saw the Royal throne and he ran up to it and sat on it. Noah said"One day I will have all of this" Jack was carry a bag full of goods and he say "Let hurry up,and take the goods before we get caught" Randy said "Let take one of the Crown" Noah smiled. After a few moments later a night time castle maid walk out the kitchen and saw the thief and quick and quietly ran to the King Felix Room.

~The maid woke up the king, and said "Your highness,I'm really sorry for waking you up but I saw the thief!" Felix jump out of bed and ran to the alarm and yelled "GUARDS! GUARDS! GET THE THIEF!!" The alarm was on, Marzia and Mark woke up and heard that the alarm was on and Jack,Noah and Randy heard and start to run. The guards block all the doors and the let go of the guards dogs. Noah and Randy ran to the Garden door and Jack was right behind them"Hurry Jack!!" The guards caught Jack and pin him down on the floor.

~Noah and Randy was about to help Jack but soon after some guards dogs attack them from behind, pulling them out of the doors. Jack saw and try to get free but the guards was too strong. The guards drag Jack to the castle dungeon and throw him in one of the cage. Jack look out of the small window and saw Noah and Randy running to the forest behind them was more guards dogs.

~The guards told the King that they caught one of the thief and the guards dogs are finding the others two that ran in the forest. Felix said "Hold the one that you caught until tomorrow morning" Guards said "Yes,Your highness" Jack was tired and was cover in bruises and his legs hurt. Jack was thinking "Great I'm going to meet the Royal people in the morning"