~38~

~Noah and Randy was walking in forest to the cabin, Noah was have a list of Material Amelia needed. Noah quickly read the list and raise his eyebrows. "Metal...and some kind of black rock." Randy heard "A black rock?" Noah look at Randy "Yeah, she said she going to make some kind of black power."

~Randy said "There a cave near her, let check if their the rock that Amelia needed." Noah nodded and soon They made it to the cave. Amelia was in the cabin, she was talking in her pocket watch. She clear her throat "Leo?"

~The Other Side of the Pocket Watch, Kingdom Of Thief~

(Leo is the Royal leader of all the Thief)

~A man Answer and said "Amelia?" Amelia smiles and said "Leo, it me princess Amelia." Leo said "Amelia how your trip to the kingdom?" Amelia said "It was alright, but I need some thief to help me with a plan. That I have." Leo said "A plan?"

~Amelia answer "Yeah, their is someone that I want to be all mine! And I can't do that without a little help. I'm going to send you my location where I am." Leo nodded and said "Ok I got it, I will spend you some thief." Amelia smirks "Thank you leader."

~Time Skip~

~Noah and Randy came back with the material that Amelia needed. Randy said "I wonder what Amelia going to make." Noah turn to face Randy "Knowing Amelia I think it will probably be somethings to get her Prince Charming."

~They made it to the cabin, Outside was about hundreds Thief. Amelia was outside talking to one of them. Amelia notice Noah and Randy "Perfect You got what I as for." Amelia took the Material. Noah hand reach for Amelia shoulder "Umm...Princess who are these people?"

~Amelia turn to face Noah "These are thief from our kingdom, they are going to fight the Royal knight from the kingdom and Outside of the castle. And the three of us will get what we need in the castle." Randy raise his eyebrows and cross his arms "Do the thief know our plan?"

~Amelia answers "Don't worry I told the everything they need to know." Noah and Randy look at each other and than Amelia. Amelia smirks "Don't worry, all of the thief are train since birth to be the best thief they can." Amelia walk to the cabin, with all the material in her hand.