~12~

~The princess was stand up with a beautiful grown and she smile and at the all the Royal members. But she look at the Mark the most. She below down and said in a beautiful clear voice "Good morning your highness, and thank you so very much for letting me visit your wonderful and beautiful kingdom" Felix answered"It my honor"

~The queen look at the princess "Princess may I ask for your name?" The princess nodded and said "My name is Amelia, Princess Amelia" Felix smile at Mariza and said "My queen will you give our visitor a tour of our Royal castle" Mariza nodded and look at Amelia. Amelia heard and answers "Thank you so very much your highness, I'm honor" Felix smile and saw Mariza taking Amelia for a tour of the house.

~Mark saw Amelia with Mariza and saw them walk and he noticed Amelia wink at him. Jack saw the wink and said "I still tried, I'm going to take a nap" Felix nodded and look at Mark,Mark was getting mad. Felix ask "Mark are you ok?" Mark look at Felix and said"Felix, Jack crown mean that he mine partner...right?" Felix nodded and answered back "Of course"

~Mark clam down and said "Jack is the one person that I have true feelings and I will protect him will all my heart and I won't let anyone hurt him." Felix smile and said "I'm proud of you to find someone that you have real true feelings and have true feelings for you too." Felix said "I'm going to my office and I'm going to ask the maid to bring my breakfast to my office." Mark nodded and went to his room and saw Jack was sitting on the back crying and his head was in his hand. Make rush to Jack and quickly said"Jack are you ok?" Jack nodded and put a fake smile but Make saw through Jack fake smile.

~Mark ask again"Jack tell me the truth" Jack pull Mark closer and cry on his shoulder and mumbling "I-I-I l-love y-you so much" Mark rub Jack back and said"I know, I love you..." Jack pull away from the hug and said "I just thought I wasn't good enough for being a partner for handsome prince." Mark smile and said "I'm honor to have someone like you to be my partner." Jack smile and blush and Mark said "Don't ever think that again ok?" Jack nodded and smiles.

~Mark saw how adorable Jack smiles. Mark slowly move in face to Jack, Jack move his face to Mark. Mark and Jack lips were so closely, they both slowly close their eye and soon theirs lip touch and felt the warmth of each other. Mark was French kissing Jack, Jack didn't even bother to pull back he was in to the kiss. The kiss went on for a few minutes before they pull away to breathe. Mark hug Jack.

~Jack was crying, but it was tears of joy. Mark noticed Jack tears of joy and start planting kisses all over his face. Jack pull away giggling "Hey! Stop teasing me!" Mark smile and laugh"No way! Your adorable when you blush" Mark stood up and Jack stood up. Mark got a idea and pick up Jack. Jack was shocked and saw Mark carrying him bride style, he was scared that he might fall and he hold on Mark shirt.

~Mark was carrying Jack to the Royal dinning table to eat breakfast. Jack scream "Mark put me down!" Mark laughs "Nope!" They made it the table and Mark put Jack down. They both grab their seat. Jack heart was beating fast  and his face was red. Mark noticed Jack face was red and he Giggle. Mark told the maid to bring them two plate of pancake. The maid nodded and quick bring back the pancake.

~Mark and Jack said "Thank you" and they start eating and talking. Mark noticed butter on Jack face and he kiss Jack face licking the butter.  Jack blush and Giggles and soon he kiss Mark cheek. Mark and Jack didn't noticed that in the corner of the room was Mariza and Amelia. Both beautiful woman noticed Mark and Jack talking and kissing.

~Mariza was happy that Mark was with his true love but Amelia didn't like it for one bit. Jack and Mark noticed Mariza and Amelia coming to the table and they join them. Jack saw a evil smile on Amelia face and she was look at Mark and Mark was taking to Mariza. Jack hold Mark hand under the table, Mark noticed and smile at Jack. Jack felt Better but noticed Amelia smile at Mark in a evil way.