~33~

~Mark saw Jack was on the bed, Mark got on top of Jack. Jack look up and starting to blush. Mark smile and kiss Jack, Jack was surprised with the sudden kiss but soon move into it. Jack slowly open his mouth to let Mark tongue explore. Mark soon start sucking Jack tongue a little. Jack moan a little, Jack slowly move his hand under Mark shirt.

~Jack start moving his hand on Mark chest. Mark moan a little, soon Mark start kissing and slowly sucking on Jack neck. Jack slowly move his hand and start rubbing Mark clothed cock. Mark bit his lip trying not to moan, Jack whisper in Mark ear "Fuck me Daddy~"

~Mark blushes and start to make out, Mark hand grab Jack pant and slowly pulled them down. Mark slowly pulled back and he took off Jack shirt. Leaving him in his boxers, Mark took off his shirt leaving him shirtless. Mark start kissing Jack neck and slowly sucking on it. Jack moan softly, he move his hand to Mark clothes cock and start rubbing it. Mark Moan louder.

~Jack got a idea and got on top of Mark. Mark was on the bed and Jack was on top of him, Jack smirks and start licking Mark chest. Mark move his head back and start to moan loudly. Jack start kissing Mark chest all the way to his lips. While Jack was kissing Mark. Jack hand slowly took off Mark pants, leaving the Princes in theirs boxers.

~Mark and Jack was making out, Jack hand slowly grab Mark boxers and pulled them down. Soon Jack move his mouth to Mark dick and start sucking and licking it. Mark start to moan louder. Jack tongue wrap around Mark dick, he slowly start sucking on it. Mark let out a moaned, "J-Jack"

~Jack turn and start rubbing his Ass on Mark Dick Making Mark moan. Mark start to speak "J-Jack Let me f-fuck Y-you" Jack look at Mark and said "What was that Daddy?" Mark said "Let me Fuck your little Ass~" Jack blushes and soon Mark move his hand to Jack boxers, he slowly pulling them down. Mark pin Jack down on the bed leaving his ass up.

~Mark slowly move his dick into Jack Ass. Jack moan and start biting his lips. Mark move in and out making Jack moan more. Mark bend down his dick is still in Jack ass, Mark start to lick Jack neck. Jack turn red and said "Mark I f-fucking L-love you" Mark slowly move his dick out of Jack. And cuddle next to Jack. He whispered in Jack ear "I love you too my Love~"

~Mark and Jack was both naked and Jack was cuddling up to Mark, Mark felt something wet. He saw that Jack was crying "My Angel are you ok?" Jack look up, wiping his tears away "Mark I love you more than anything, thank you for giving me your love" Mark smile and hug Jack closer "I will never leave you my Angel, your the world to me."

~Jack look up at Mark and Smiles, soon Jack start to yawn. Mark giggle "My angel is tried?" Jack rub his eye and nodded. Jack cuddling up Mark to keep warm, Mark put a heavy Blanket over them. Mark wrap his arms around Jack and Jack felt Asleep. Mark whisper in Jack ear "My Angel I truly love you." Jack smile in his sleep and soon both prince feel fast asleep.