~123~

~It was night, Mark and Tyler was on their horses ride the all over the kingdom. Mark still have Jack Crown. Tyler and Mark made it near the sea.

~Tyler look at Mark "Mark don't worry We will find Jack." Mark look at Jack crown and saw the silver heart in the middle of the jewel.

~Mark look through the silver heart. The silver heart show Jack in a ship, and Jackson kissing Jack neck and Jack trying to get free.

~Mark pulled away he was filled of anger. "No one kiss my angel like that!" He growls. Mark look at sea and saw a ship out on sea.

~Mark look closers and saw the side of the ship name "Snakes" He quickly pointed at it. "Jack is in there!"

~Tyler and Mark ride there horse back to the castle, Felix and Mariza was right in front of the castle. Mark quickly got off the horse and told Felix.

~"We found Jack he is in the snakes ship, he already out of sea." He said. Tyler look at the moon, it was half.

~Mark jump back on the Horse and Felix said "We get the Royal ship out of sea as soon as we can." Felix order the guards to get the ship to get out of sea.

~Tyler said "They look like they are going to south." Felix nodded And quickly order the guard.

~Mark was on the horse and he look at the sea "Don't worry my little angel I'm coming."