~26~

~Morning~
~Mark and Jack were asleep. Jack woke up and look up, he saw Mark was still asleep. He slowly got off of bed, trying not of wake up Mark. Jack thought that Mark was tried from yesterday. Jack look at their windows and look out. "Wow, today is beautiful" Mark slowly woke up and slowly sit on the bed. Mark yawned and rub his eyes.

~Jack noticed and quickly look at Mark with a smiles on his face "Good morning Markimoo" Mark smiles back at Jack and got out of bed. "Good morning my angel" Mark plant a kiss on Jack lips. Jack was shocked at first with the sudden kiss but soon move into it, is was so soft and warm.

~Mark wrap his Him arms arm Jack, he was kissing Jack with a lot of passion. Mark hand slowly move down Jack butt, Mark squeezed it. Jack jumped up making a cute noise. Mark laughs and look at Jack he was looking away blushing. "Your so adorable my Angel" Mark said. Jack look at Mark "Your handsome my knight"

~Mark blushes and carry Jack to the bed. Mark move his hand under Jack shirt and raise it up and Mark kiss Jack. Mark and Jack were make out, soon they heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Mark said. Soon Felix and Tyler walk in and both saw that Mark and Jack faces was red. Tyler smirks "Well "something" happen in here" Felix laugh "Your right Tyler, something did happened" Mark and Jack started getting more Red.

~Tyler laughs and heard his stomach growling "I'm hungry, I'm going to be in the Royal dinning table. I see you there" Tyler wave bye. Felix clear his throat and look at Mark and Jack. "You two really have true feelings for each other." Jack smiles, Mark said "Well of course, I Love my Angel" Felix giggle.

~"We should all go to the dining table, I'm hungry." Said Felix. Mark and Jack nodded and got dress. The three of them went to the dining table. Mariza and Tyler were already there. All of them sat down. Soon out of no where Amelia open the door. Everyone quickly turn to see her. Amelia smiles and took her seat.

~Amelia turn to see Tyler and looked confused. Felix cleared his throat "Amelia This is Prince Tyler he came from the kingdom from the northwest and he is visiting us for his break." Tyler said "Good morning" Amelia look at him "Good morning to you too, I'm princess Amelia I'm from the kingdom from the northeast" Tyler said "It nice to meet you"

~Soon the maid bring the royals their food. When all the royals are finishes, Felix and Mariza stood up "Me and Mariza are going to go to my office,ok" said Felix. Mark,Jack,Tyler and Amelia nodded. Felix and Mariza hold hands, and left. Amelia stood up quickly "I'm going to my room" Amelia soon left.

~Mark and Jack and Tyler were all alone. Tyler lean back on his chair "It been a long time since I hangout here" Mark look at Tyler "I know, we haven't hangout since we were little" Tyler said "Awww...man so many good times" Mark smiles "We all have to grow up, it just life" Tyler sigh "I know"

~Tyler said "I'm bored" Jack look at Mark. Mark look at Jack and kiss his forehead. Tyler noticed "You two are this kingdom favorite couple" Jack blush. Mark smiles "I know" Mark said "Want to play video game? Like when we did as kids" Tyler got excited "Awesome! Let go!" Jack smiles and look at Mark. Mark reach out his hand to Jack "Come on my angel let play some games" Said Mark. Jack smiles and hold Make hand. The three of them went to the Game room.

~Felix and Mariza were in Felix office. Mariza was reading a nice book. Felix was looking for a book in his office library. Mariza look up and was curious "My king what are you looking for?" Felix pulled out a book and blew off the dust "Mariza this is the book that show all the kingdom that is near us" Mariza was really curious "What are you looking for than?" Felix open to the page of Amelia kingdom.

~"Amelia hardly talk about her kingdom, and I'm curious what kingdom she is from." Felix answered back. Felix start reading the page and saying "The kingdom from the northeast is a really unhappy place that many people don't really have much. Many children have to learn how steal and learn how to survive on their own. Many people from the kingdom don't have family's, many are alone. The royals from the kingdom are selfish and rude and doesn't care about their own kingdom."

~Mariza was shocked "I can't believe it!" Felix said "Wait there more...The kingdom of the northeast is know....to be the...Kingdom Of Thieves."