~29~

~Mark Made it to the Castle. He went to the horse house and drop off his horse. Soon Mark went it the castle and walk in. Mark walk in the hallway, he put the promise ring in his pocket. Mark made it the dinning table and saw that Everyone was staring at him. "I'm back" said Mark. Jack jump out of his sit and ran to Mark.

~Jack hug Mark tight and said "Why did you left?" Felix said "Yea, why did you leave Mark?" Mark said "I have to deal with a problem, but the problem is solved." Mariza smiles "Oh good!" Tyler said "I'm staving! Let eat already!"

~Soon all the Royal ate. Felix stood up "I'm going to be at the Royal library, if anyone need me. You know where I am." Mariza said "I join you" Soon Felix and Mariza left. Amelia stood up and said "I be in my room." Amelia left. Tyler said "I'm tried, I think I going to take a nap." Mark smile "Ok, Later"

~Mark and Jack was alone. Mark smile and pick up Jack. "I'm sorry that I made my angel worry." Jack smile a little said "It fine Markimoo" Mark laugh "Your so adorable my kitten" Jack blushes "Your so Handsome my knight in shining armor." Mark blushes.

~Mark and Jack went to their room. Jack laid on the bed and look at Mark. Mark was fixing his hair, Jack got a idea and said "Mark come here" Mark heard and Came to Jack. Jack quickly mess up Mark Hair. Mark pulled away and look at the mirror, Mark said "Jack! Don't touch the hair!"Jack giggle "You look adorable!" Mark smirks at Jack.

~Mark pinned down Jack and said "You naughty little Angel" Mark kissed Jack, Jack move in with the kiss. Soon they start kissing in bed. Jack heart filled with love. Mark heated was pounding as fast as it can. After a while they slowly Move away from each other. Jack smile and said "I love you my knight" Mark smiles and said "I love you my angel." Mark cuddling Jack on the bed.

~After a while, Jack took a quick nap. Mark kiss Jack forehead and left the room. He leaned against the wall and pulled out the small box and opens it. He smiles and whisper under his breath "I love you my Angel." Soon Tyler walk in the hallway and saw Mark "Hey Mark, what are you doing?" Mark smiles and said "Tyler can you help me with somethings?" Tyler smiles "Sure what is it?" Mark whisper everything to Tyler ear.

~Tyler got excited "No way, I'm so proud of you." Tyler pulled Mark into a bro hug. Mark smiles and said "Thank you" Tyler said "I help you with your plan." Mark smile and soon they start to get to work. Jack slowly woke up and got up. He rubbing his eye and yawn a little.

~Jack notice all the rose petals on the floor and decided to followed them. He didn't see anyone, he was following the Rose petals and candles on the floor. The Rose petals went all the way to the Royal Garden. Jack went In and saw His Handsome Prince in a white Royal suit...