~21~

~Mark and Jack were at the Royal dinning table. Mark ask the maid to bring them two cups of coffee and pancakes. The maid nodded and left. Jack next to the Mark, Jack was thinking about the Royal garden. He remembers the time Noah and Randy was at the castle with him. The three of them was supposed to steal some royals goods but the plan failed.

~Jack also remember when he was pinned down by one of the guards. Noah and Randy was running from the guards dogs. Jack look up and wonder How Noah and Randy been since Jack got "Caught" it been a long time since they seen each other.

~Mark saw Jack daydreaming and giggle. Jack snap out of his daydreaming and quickly look at Mark "W-what?" Mark look at Jack and smiles "You look so cute when you daydream!" Jack blushes "N-no I don't!" Mark clam down"Your beautiful blue angel eyes sparkle in the light when you daydream."

~Jack pouts and said in a childish voice "Stop teasing me!" Make laughs and saw that the maid was coming back with their food. Mark look at Jack "Let eat my angel" Jack blushes and soon they both starting to eat.

~Felix was with Mariza they were in the Felix Royal office. Felix was reading and signing some royals papers. Mariza was reading a nice book. Felix sigh and leans back to his chair. Mariza close her book and look at Felix "Is there something wrong my king?" Felix show a small smiles at Mariza"It just being king is a lot of responsibility and hard work.And sometimes you don't have a break to just have fun."

~Mariza walk up to Felix and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek "My king are you thinking about Mark becoming king?" Felix nodded. "Mark is a hard working prince that will do anything to protect the ones that he truly loved. And now that he have Jack his feelings for him are strong." Mariza smile. "Don't rush time my king" Felix smile and softly kiss Mariza on the the lips.

~Amelia was still in her room. She was reading the book. "Well the crown Only choice people who have a true Heart of gold and will do anything to protect the one they love...hmm interesting." Amelia turn the next page.Amelia saw a very small part at the end of the page and she read it."If the crown is pass down to a person who doesn't  DESERVES it and it doesn't have the a true heart of gold.

~The Crown will be evil with all the power they need to control." Amelia smirked "Well there information that I need" Amelia took out her pocket watch and call Noah. Noah pick up and said "Well did you get anything?" Amelia smirks and told Noah everything she read. Noah laughs evilly "Perfect! I could just feel the power in my hands!" Amelia also told him about the Royal garden. "Oh really?" Noah said. "Yep" Amelia answers.

~Afternoon~

~Mark and Jack got ready and went to the Royal garden

~Mark and Jack got ready and went to the Royal garden. The guards let in the young woman with her students. All the girl saw all the beautiful amazing flowers. They were so little and cute. All the girl smells all the flowers. The young woman came up to Mark and Jack and said "Thank you so much your highness!" Mark hold Jack hand. "Your very welcome" Soon Mark crown start to glow red. All the little girls look "Wow!" Jack smile at Mark. Mark kiss Jack cheek. Making Jack blush.

~All the girls clapped at the kiss. Mark felt somethings softly poking him. He bend down and saw a little girl with yellow bows in her hair and wearing a yellow dress. She start to talk "Your highness me and my friends were wondering if we could make flowers crowns, is that ok?" Mark giggle and said "Of course it is" All the girls got excited and start making flowers crowns.

~Mark stand up and look at Jack. Jack was looking at the little girls making somethings. The woman came up to Mark and Jack "Your highness thank you so much all the girls are very excited." Mark smiles and said "Your very welcome but if I may ask for name?" The woman said "Of course my name is Emily"

~A maid came up to Mark and Jack "Your highness we made tea, would you like a cup." Mark smiles "Yes" The maid brought a cup for Mark and Jack and even for Emily. Emily said "T-thank you." Mark and Jack drink there tea and look at the little girls. Emily was smiling at her students and drinking her tea.