~121~

~The brown man was carry Jack over his shoulder, he jump on many people roofs. He soon made it to a ship.

~He jump on it and drop Jack in front of him. He bend down and look at the leader. "My queen I did what you told me."

~Soon a lady walk to Him, she slowly clap her hands "Good job Jackson, very good job." She look at Jack "This one look like a piece of treasure."

~"Jackson put him in the room." She said walking away. Jackson bow down "Yes my queen." Jackson carry Jack to the room under the ship.

~Jackson place Jack on the bed. Jackson tied Jack to the bed. Jack slowly start to wake up. "Hmm..." Jackson quickly cover his mouth.

~"My queen is proud of me to find a lucky...pet." Jackson said. Jack eyes widen and soon realized he was kidnapped.

~Jack try to break free but his arms was tie up above his head and his legs was tie up to the corner of the bed.

~Jackson stood in front of the bed. He look at Jack, his mouth was cover with duct taped.

~"Man, by looking at your suit I could tell That your a Royal who was about to get marrieds." He said while look at Jack.

~Jack look at Jackson "Mmm!" Jackson laughs "Jack you will have a fun time with me! I'm way better than that king Mark."

~Jack got mad and thought No One will replace my teddy bear! Jack was tied up and can't break free.