~135~

~Mark and Jack went it the window balcony and look down at all the people of the kingdom.

~People cheer and clapped when seeing Jack and Mark. Mark went to the edge and look at the kingdom. "People of the beautiful kingdom! I will do mine very best to protect and help each one of you!"

~People cheer, "And now that I marry with a beautiful angel I will definitely be protecting this beautiful kingdom!" Mark yelled.

~Jack blush and look at the kingdom "I will help king Mark when protecting the king! And I will also help everyone!" Jack yelled.

~Everyone cheers, balloons fly in the air. Mark and Jack smile at each other. "My love, I'm so lucky to have a angel in my side." Mark said.

~Jack Blush "And I'm extremely lucky to have a teddy bear who will always protect me and love me."

~Mark softly grab Jack face and slowly lean forward. Mark kiss Jack lips softly, Jack melt into the kiss.

~People cheer and fireworks went off, balloons fly and confetti went everywhere. And flower petals softly fell on Mark and Jack.

~Mark slowly pulled Away and Look at Jack. "I love you my gorgeous blue eyes angel." Jack smiles "Love you more my beautiful brown eyes teddy bear."

~Mark and Jack slowly move in into another kiss and soon they did. Mark kiss Jack lips softly and Jack kiss back.

    ♛ ~King Mark and King Jack~♛
     ♛~Live Happily Ever After~♛

♛~♛~♛~♛~♛~♛~♛~♛

"When I say I love you, I don't just mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us. I love you more than any obstacle that could ever try and come between us. I love you the most." -King Mark Edward Fischbach