~100~

~Felix was carrying a piles of papers. He look at Mark and Jack "I need you guys to pick out everything in your wedding."

~Mark look at Felix, he raised his eyebrows "Everything?" Felix nodded "Yep, The cake, Flowers, and pretty much everything."

~"Here are some papers to help you find what you want in your wedding." Felix added. Mark and Jack smiles.

~Mark smiles "Thanks." Felix said "I also need to tell you that all the guest we invited are coming tomorrow, but there is one guest that I want you guys to meet."

~Mark and Jack got off the bed and now were holding hands. "Umm...ok. Let go." Mark said.

~Mark turn and kiss Jack nose. "Let go my angel." Jack blushes "Ok my knight"

~Felix place the paper on Mark desk. "I just leaves these here ok?" Mark smiles and nodded.

~Felix smiles "Ok let go and meet her." Felix open the door and walk out. Mark and Jack also walk out.

~Mark thought who is the guest? And Jack was thinking somethings else. Her? Who her?

~Felix, Mark and Jack all made it to the Royal hall where their thrones are. Mariza was already in her.

~Felix turn around and face Mark and Jack "Here she is." Felix went to sit on his Throne.

~Mark and Jack decide to sit on their throne. Jack look closely at the woman and couldn't believe what he saw.

~"M-mom" Jack said slowly.