~134~

~Mark and Jack open the door, head turn to see them. There were royals from every kingdom.

~Mark and Jack look at each and starting down the aisle. People start to cry, in the front the row.

~There is Felix, Mariza, Tyler and Jack mom. Jack mom have tears running down her face. My baby boy is growing up.

~Jack and Mark made it to the front. The priest was there waiting for them. He look at Jack and Mark.

~Everyone was set and soon the priest start to talk. "Today is the day of a beautiful wedding of King Mark Fischbach and King Seán McLoughlin."

~Everyone smiles. "Now let the wedding begin." The priest turn to look at Mark.

~"Do you King Mark take King Jack to be your lovely Husband that you chariest and love for your whole life?" Said the priest.

~Mark smiles "I do." The priest smiles and turn to look at Jack. "Do you King Jack take King Mark to be your lovely Husband that you chariest and love for your whole life?"

~Jack smiles and look at his mother. Jack mom was smiling and crying. Jack face Mark and said "I do."

~The Priest smiles "May we have the rings?" Soon a little kid bring The priest the rings.

~Mark grab one of the ring and looks at Jack. He slowly puts it in his finger. "Jack I will do anything to be with you, I in love with a angel."

~Jack smiles and start to tear up. Jack grab the second ring and slowly puts in in Mark finger. "Mark, I will travel the end of the world to just to be with you. I'm in love with a teddy bear."

~Soon both kings have the ring on their finger. The priest smiles "You may kiss your love."

~Mark and Jack slowly move their head closer and soon they Kiss. People cheer and clap. Jack mom was smiling big.

~Felix and Mariza, and Tyler clap to too. Mark slowly pulled away and pick up Jack bride style.

~"I'm in love with a angel that stole my heart!" Mark yelled. Jack laugh and look at Mark "And I'm in love with a teddy bear that love me with all his heart!"