~97~

~Sarah put the music on for the third time. "Ok! 1,2,3 1,2,3..." Mark and Jack started dancing.

~Mark and Jack Was now looking at each other. Mark smiles, he was looking at Jack beautiful blue eyes.

~Jack noticed Mark brown eyes shining in the light. Jack start to blush. Sarah was look at them dance and got a idea.

~She turn off all the light expected the middle one where Mark and Jack was dancing.

~Mark and Jack noticed all the light was off expected the one over them. Jack didn't care he was looking at his handsome boyfriend.

~Mark and Jack was starring at each other eye. Mark saw Jack face turning pink.

~Mark said in a deep low Voice and lean down to Jack ear and say "My angel your more beautiful that the moon." Jack heard and starting to blush more.

~Jack look up at Mark and said "My knight your more handsome than any other knight this kingdom have."

~Mark smiles and slowly wrap his arms around Jack waist and Jack also did the same. Mark head was on Jack shoulder.

~Mark slowly pulled back and look at Jack eyes "My angel believe every word I say, I love you so much."

~Jack look at Mark "My knight I love you more, I don't even deserve to have someone like you to be my boyfriend ."