~130~

~Mark quickly tied up Jackson and quickly grab Jack and carrying him to the Royal ship. He untied Jack from the ropes. Mark pulled Jack into a hug.

~Jack slowly open his eyes "M-Mark?" He try to said. Mark pulled back, tears was running down his face.

~"My angel in here, your with me!" Mark said. Jack eyes start to tear up. Mark pulled Jack into another hug "My love I was so scared that I might lose you."

~Jack start to cry and hold tight on Mark shirt. "My teddy bear!! I miss you so much!"

~Mark and Jack look at each, tears run down both of their face. Mark slowly grab Jack face and pulled him into a soft kiss.

~Jack kiss back, it felt so warm and safe. Mark slowly pulled Away and said "Let go home."

~Mark and Jack look over the ship, Tyler and Felix and the guards were Tiding up the snakes

~Jack was happy, he was safe with his teddy bear. Jack look down and realize that he was still in the maid outfit.

~Jack turn red and look at Mark "Mark I can't go back wearing This." Mark realize Jack wearing a Maid outfit "Oh, but you do look really adorable."

~Jack turn red "Mark! I'm serious!" Mark laughs a little "Ok ok don't worry we have spare clothes in the ship."

~Mark went to get some spare clothes, Jack look over the ship and see the royals guard loading up the snakes to take them to jail.

~Tyler and Felix was talking and soon got on the ship. Lucky enough Mark made it back just in time so Jack could change.Jack throw the maid outfit out to sea. He felt really good by doing that.