~5~

~It was very early in the morning, Felix,Marzia and Mark was already up and dress and Felix said "Let visit the thief" Felix and Mariza was holding hands while walk down to the dungeon. Two guards was in front of Felix and Mariza and Mark was be hide them, Mark was really tired his Crown fell over his eye and could not see anything. The guards show where the thief is. Felix saw him and said"Well... Look like we caught one of them" Jack look at Felix, Felix saw Jack green hair and blue eye and said"What is your name?" Jack answered"Jack" Felix said"Well...Jack...did you and yours...friends...stole from a store from the kingdom" Jack answered"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't"

~Felix got mad and whisper to the guard and said "Keep him lock up" The guards nodded and Marzia look at Felix Worry. Felix kiss Marzia hand,to make her not worry so much. Mark was trying to pull his crown off of his eyes. Mark put his crown in his head and saw Jack behind the bar. His heart beat as fast as it can. Mark could not believe it, Mark saw Jack beautiful blue eye that sparkle in the light and his green hair and his cute face.Mark was blushing like crazy.

~Jack look at Mark and saw his eyes. Jack couldn't believe it Mark eye was shining in the light. His handsome face with his red hair. Jack was blushing, his heart was beating fast. Felix said "Mark,come on" Mark reply "I'm coming!" Mark went up the stairs and was thinking,what is this feeling? Mark look at Felix and wonder where Marzia went? Felix said"Marzia went back to her room to take a quick nap" Mark said "Ok" Felix said "Mark walk with me,talk to me"

~Felix and Mark walk together to the Royal garden and Felix told one of the castle maid to bring him and Mark two cups of coffee. Felix said"So Mark... today the day the castle is going to have the ball aren't you excited?" Mark said "Y-yea" Mark was blushing because he was thinking about Jack. The maid return with the two cups of coffee and Felix and Mark say thank you. Felix Notice Mark blushing. Felix said excitedly "Mark your blushing!" Mark cover his face"Shut up" Felix said "Sooo...who the lucky person?" Mark want to say Jack but he worry that Felix won't like it.

~Felix said"Oh! That reminds me, Mark I need to show you something" Mark look confused"show me something?" Felix got up and Mark got up with both holding their coffee cups. Felix and Mark finish their coffee and gave them to the maid. Felix and Mark walk to the end of the castle hallway. Felix pull out a special Silver key and open the last door of the hallway. Mark and Felix walk in.

~In front of them was a glass case inside of the case was the next Royal Members crown. Mark in shocked"It beautiful" Felix smiled "This crown will be your partner" Mark imagine Jack wearing it and thought he will look so cute and handsome. Felix look at his watch and said"It getting late we better get ready" Mark nodded and they both walk out and Felix lock the door.