~125~

~Jackson hit Jack back making Jack hit the floor hard. Jack fell and pass out. Jackson hold Jack close. "You will look so cute in this."

~Jackson slowly pulled Jack clothes off, Jack was just in his boxers. "Man you have a cute body~" Jackson kiss the back of Jack back but continue to put the clothes on him.

~The Royal ship was on sea. Felix and Mark, and Tyler was on it and some guards. Mariza and Jack mom stay in the castle to be safe.

~Mark look at the through the silver heart in the crown and saw Jackson putting a maid outfit on Jack.

~Mark got mad "When I get my hands on him, he will pay!" Felix look Mark "Don't worry Mark we will get him."

~Tyler look around "I think I see the ship!" He pointed to a green ship far away.

~Felix look through his telescope and saw the ship. "He right! we are on their tail!"

~Mark look at the caption on the ship. "Faster we have to catch up!"The caption nodded "Yes your highness!" Soon the ship went faster.

~Jack slowly woke up and look at himself. He was tied up again, his hands and legs. His mouth was cover.

~Jack was in a maid outfit. Soon Jackson open the door and chuckles "I told you I warn you...but you didn't listen."

~Jackson laughs and carry Jack over his shoulder "Come on princess, the queen wants to see you."