~19~

~Night~

~The festival was still happenings soon it turn dark. The star shine bright in the sky with the beautiful full moon. Everyone was walk to middle of the festival because the slow dance will start to celebrate the full moon. Felix was with Mariza, holding hands. He said "My people of this beautiful kingdom, the slow dance will start soon to celebrate the beautiful full moon." People cheered "I hope all of you have a wonderful time" Mariza said.

~Felix and Mariza slow dance in the middle of the festival, people cheered and after a moment. Their crowns start to glow, Felix with his blue light and Mariza with her pink light. People saw and starting to clap. Felix and Mariza slow dance was about to end and Felix gave Mariza a kiss on the lips and both of them smiles. Felix look at everyone "Now it your turn" Everyone cheered and clapped.

~Mark and Jack made it to the slow dance and both saw that there were already couples dancing. Mark look at Jack and pulled out his hand. "My I have this dance my angel?" Jack look at Mark and blushes "Y-you may my knight" Mark grab Jack hand and pull him in the middle so everyone could see. Mark slowly grab Jack in a slow dance pose. The music start to play.

~Jack look at Mark and his heart was beating as fast as it can. He saw Mark beautiful brown eyes shining in the moonlight and his red hair blowing in the wind. Mark look at Jack and saw that he was blushing red "My angel is everything ok?" Jack look at Mark "Yes it just that your so perfect" Mark smiles at Jack "My angel your more perfect than me" Jack said "No I'm not" Mark smirks "Your my angel with your amazing green hair with those gorgeous blue eye and that adorable smile."

~Jack pouting and said in a cute childish voice "I not" Mark giggle and kiss Jack forehead "You are" The music start getting slow and Mark know what to do next. Mark slowly pull Jack closer and rest his head Jack shoulder. Jack rest his head on Mark shoulder. Mark felt so loved and so warm that he never want to let go. Jack slowly pulled away and look at Mark "My knight I love you to the moon and back."

~Mark was about to show tears of happiness because he haven't been loved with person that he have true feelings for in a very long time. Mark grab Jack face with his thumb resting on his cheek he slowly pull Jack into a kiss. Jack was surprised at first with the sudden kiss but soon he move into it. Soon they were making out in the slow dance.

~Amelia and Noah was walk next to each other. Amelia was look at everyone. Noah pulled in arm out in front of Amelia and pointed "I see them" Amelia look where Noah was pointing and got mad and said under her breath "That little bitch is kissing my prince" Noah heard but didn't say anything. "They making out in the middle of the slow dance"

~Noah saw Randy was on the roof near The Royals, he pulled out a mirror and use the moonlight to flashes a light. Noah look at Amelia and said "There is way too many people to continue the plan." Amelia nodded and saw that Noah pull a mirror and flash two lights at Randy telling him the plan is on hold. Randy run on a few roof and jump down to Amelia and Noah.

~Randy said "What happened? Why the plan is on hold?" Noah and Amelia look at Randy and Noah said "There is too many people here and there is way too many guards in every corner." Randy said "Ohhh ok" Amelia wasn't paying attention she was look at Mark and Jack kissing. She saw them slowly pulling away and walking away holding hands. "That little bitch is stealing my prince." Amelia said under her breath.

~Noah and Randy look at each other and than Noah look at Amelia "Amelia we wait for tomorrow to continue our plan. And if there any information that we need to know (Noah Smirks) you know where ours cabins are and you can call me." Noah and Randy jump on the roof and left. Amelia decided to walk back to the castle.

~Mark and Jack was holding hands and decided that it was late so they starting to walk to the castle. Jack was tried and felt his eye heavy. Mark saw that Jack was tried so he decided to carry Jack bride style . Jack was too tired and fell asleep in Mark warm arm. Mark was carrying Jack and walking to the castle.Mark Smiles and whisper "Sleep well my angel" Jack heard and smiles in his sleep.