~7~

~Mark look at Jack behind the bars and said nervously "Umm...h-hey" Jack  turn his head to face Mark and saw him in his white Royal suit. Jack said "Who are you?" Mark said "I'm prince Mark" Jack couldn't believe the prince is here. Mark look at Jack eye and saw them sparkly in the moon light, Mark heart was beating so fast and his face starting turn red. Jack said "Umm...are u ok? Your face is turning red." Mark said "Y-yes" Mark gave Jack the plate of food and said "Here" Jack grab the plate and look confused but he didn't bother asking question because he was so hungry. Jack said "T-thanks"

~Mark look at Jack when he was eating the food. Jack was eating and look at Mark confused."Umm...aren't you supposed to be at the ball dancing?" Mark said "W-well y-yes but I rather be here with you" Mark realized what he said and cover his face because he was blushing Red. Jack couldn't believe what he said. Jack said "Really!?" Mark nodded. Jack handed Mark the empty plate and said "Thank for the food" Mark saw some red sauce on Jack face so he took a napkin and wipe it off.

~Jack pull back and blushing "W-what are you going?" Mark answered nervously "I'm umm...cleaning your face" Jack lean against the wall and look at the Mark and said "It must be fun being in the Royal castle" A few tears ran down Jack face. Mark look worry and saw the tears and said "Are you ok?" Jack look at Mark his eye was watery and his cheeks was red. Mark pull Jack in for a hug, it was hard to hug between the bars. Jack cry in Mark shoulder and Mark rub Jack back to feel better.

~Mark was hugging Jack, Mark felt his heart beating faster and his face was red. Jack hug back, Jack could not help it when he was hugging Mark it felt so warm and peaceful that it felt that all of his problems went away. They both move back and the hug was over. Mark was blushing and Jack was blushing as well. Jack smiles at Mark and said "Umm...Thank you,your highness" Mark look at Jack and was blushing and said "It no big deal."

~Jack notice Mark crown and said "Wow...your crown is beautiful" Mark thought about the crown that Felix show to him earlier. And said"T-thanks" Mark was about to say something but he felt a tap on the shoulder. One of the guards was behind him and whisper in his ear "King Felix is looking for You" Mark nodded and the guard left. Mark look at Jack and said "Well... I guess I need to go. Bye Jack" Jack nodded and wave at Mark when he left.