~10~

~Jack got dressed and walk with Felix to the main hall, Jack could not still believe this is happening he was wearing a Royal crown with his Royal suit. Felix look at Jack and said "Don't worry too much you with be a great prince for this kingdom." Jack smiles, feeling little bit better. Soon he saw the door of the main hall.

~Mariza and Mark was sitting on their throne talking and soon they noticed that the door open Felix came in and Jack was behind him. Mark look at Jack in his Royal green suit and could believe that he look amazing in it. Jack noticed Mark starring at him and he blush. Felix came up to Mariza throne and plant a soft kiss on the lips. Mark notice Jack looking around the main hall and he decided to talk to him. "H-hello j-Jack" Jack heard and look at Mark and noticed his beautiful brown eyes with his red crown on his head. "H-hello M-mark" Jack said while he was blushing.

~Felix noticed what time it is. "Hey!Mark! Jack! It almost time to eat dinner, let head for the Royal dinning table." Mark look at Felix and said "Ok" and than look at Jack and said"Are you coming?" Jack look at Mark and nodded. Felix and Mariza was walking next to each other holding hands and Mark and Jack was next to each other. Jack look at Walls cover in expenses Painting and beautiful flowers. Mark look at Jack and smiles how cute he was.

~ The four of them made it to the Dinning table and all four of them took theirs seats. While their was waiting for their food, they talk. Felix look at Jack "Jack what do you think about the castle so far?" Jack look at Felix and said "It very big cover in expenses stuff and I'm not really used to it, to be really honest." Felix answers "It ok" Mariza said "It take awhile to get used to it" Jack nodded and smile a bit.

~Mark said "So...Jack how does it feel to be part of the Royal castle?" Jack answer "To be really honest, I still can't believe that the crown choose me to be the next new Royal members and to be Your partn-" Jack froze and start blushing a lot, Mark was blushing and giggling "It ok Jack, I know" Jack thought Mark have a really adorable giggle.

~Felix saw them and Laugh and also Mariza laugh also. "You two are really are made for each other" Felix said Jack and Mark heard and start turning red, Mariza playful slap Felix arm and Felix start laughing again. After a few minutes the food came. Jack look at his plate and thought, wow this is really fancy. Jack look at Mark, Mariza and Felix, all of them was eating expect him. Felix look at Jack and say wiping his mouth with a napkin "Jack do you like the food?" Jack answer fasted "Yes" Felix nodded and went back eating his food.

~Jack starting eating and the moment he tastes the Royal food he could stop it was so good! Jack was the first to first and was full soon Mark,Mariza and Felix finished. They all look at Jack and they laugh. Jack look at them confused "What?" Felix laugh and said "Jack there food all over your face!" Jack was embarrassed and was turning red, Mark took a napkin and gave it to Jack to wipe his face "You got to be more careful when eating" Mark giggle.Jack was embarrassed but he still clean his face.