~44~

~The Horse stop in the middle of the forest, there were a small river near. Mark got off and went to the river, he took a handful of water and splash it on his arm. Blood was running down Mark arm.

~Jack got off, the horse went to the river to get a drink of water. Jack saw Mark was In pain. Jack quickly came to Mark "My love, you are in pain." Mark look at Jack tears were running down his face. "Jack I'm going to be fine. Don't worry my angel."

~Jack help Mark to stand up and Jack took a look around the area "I know this place" Mark heard "Hm?" Mark saw Jack running to a tree and climbing up. Jack point to a cabin. "That cabin used to be Thief cabin."

~Mark look up at Jack "A cabin?" Jack jump down and nodded "That Cabin is Mine and Noah, Randy. But since they are at the castle. It empty." Mark look at Jack "Ok let go."

~The horse finish his drink and soon Mark and Jack got on. They were heading to the cabin. "There is recovering items inside." Jack said. Mark nodded and the horse ran to the cabin.

~Noah and Randy was looking for Mark and Jack everywhere. "Fuck! I think they escaped!" Noah said. Randy and Noah went to the castle. Amelia was in the Royal hallway. Amelia noticed Noah and Randy entering. "So! Did you catch them!" Amelia scream.

~Noah and Randy shook theirs head. "Fuck! Anyway we deal with that later, carry them to the dungeon." Amelia point at Felix and Mariza. Amelia was holding Felix and Mariza crowns behind her.Noah carry Amelia over his shoulder and Randy was dragging Felix on the floor.

~Noah smiles "Now the royals are in the dungeon." Randy laugh "Feel good!" Noah and Randy made to the dungeon and put both royals in bars. He locked the door. Randy laugh "Sleep well."  Noah and Randy laugh and bro fist each other.