~67~

~Jack look at Mark necklace, his necklace was still glowing dark red. Amelia was watching everyone fight

~Amelia cross her arm and smirks "Fight for your Queen my love!" Mark smiles back "I will my queen!"

~Jack and Mark swings their swords to each other again.

~Felix and Mariza was fighting Randy and Noah. Mariza was fighting Randy, she throw a smoke bomb at him.

~"Ha! Do you really think that can effect me! I made those!" Randy yelled.
The roof filled up with smoke,Mariza was behind Randy.

~Mariza smirks "You may made these but I'm better using them." Soon Mariza hit Randy Head with a handful of Black powder making him pass out.

~Felix and Noah was fighting, Felix and Noah pulled their swords out. They keep swing at each other, but both sword hit each other.

~Mariza saw Felix and Noah fighting. Mariza got a idea, she throw a smoke bomb at them. Noah eye was filled with water, Felix was soon behind him.

~Felix kicked Noah back, Noah felled back. Noah got mad, soon light from his crown start glowing.

~Noah eyes start to turn dark red, his anger became stronger. Noah pointed at the sky.

~The beautiful blue sky filled up with gray clouds. Noah look at Felix "All the power is on my side King! What you going to do now!"

~Noah laugh evilly "All the power!" Felix and Mariza look at the sky, there were rain coming and lightning, soon thunder.

~Noah laugh "OBEYED YOUR NEW RULER!!!"