~109~

~Mark chuckles "It ok, you may get up." The lady stood up "May I say, that the flowers you are looking for are for your wedding?"

~Jack smiles at her "Yes." Mark wrap his arms around Jack waist and rest his head on Jack shoulder. "I'm going to marry this little angel."

~Jack giggle "My love,your hair is tickling my neck." Mark start kissing Jack neck. Making Jack blush.

~Soon Jack mom saw Jack and Mark. "Hey Jack!" Mark soon stop and pulled away, Jack was still red.

~Jack mom came to them with some flowers is her hands. Jack soon clam down and smiles "Yes mom?"

~Jack mom smiles back "How about these?" Jack mom hold the most beautiful white flowers Jack and Mark have seen.

~Mark saw "Wow that perfect for our wedding." Jack smiles "I knew that you have the best taste in these kinds of stuff, Mother."

~Jack mom chuckles "Yep! I want my son to have a amazing wedding!" Soon Mark And Jack got all the flowers they needed and paid for.

~Jack mother smiles "Ok we got the flowers, now the bakery!" Jack and Mark laugh. Jack pouted "It better be chocolate!"

~Mark laughs "I love you my angel and yes it will be chocolate." Mark kiss Jack cheek. Jack cover his face in embarrassment.

~Jack mom start laughing "You two are so cute together!"